Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not an incel anymore but I'm still a virgin

Bluepill cope. Inceldom is not something you choose to be or not, otherwise it wouldn't be involuntary in the first place.

I’m not a prisoner anymore but I’m still in prison.

Average inceltear poster

Only on Reddit mang. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohh:

JFL

I guarantee the foid who made this comment expects a depressed chadlite to be sitting behind the screen. This is her expectation of what the OP making the post looks like:

A chadlite mentalcel fallen on hard times. In realite this is what the OP looks like (and probs a manlet on top):

Again reddit cucks not understanding what incel means - this guy is literally saying women are repulsed by him and hes a virgin which = incel by definition. Leave reddit and join this site brocel

Those niggas have no idea what "involuntary" means

I’m not a manlet, I’m just short.

There are, by definition, only two ways that an incel can cease to be an incel:
a) He loses his virginity (in a romantic way)
b) He loses the will to have sex (for example due to a brain tumor)

That's it. Of course you can decide to not call you that way any more, but that's just as stupid as a Muslim calling themselves "Follower of Allah" because other people tell them that all Muslims are terrorists.

Stopped reading at the title :lul: Why does everyone like to twist around definitions. Fucking tards. Invent your own word or something, don’t twist ours

Man i need a compilation of this kind of posts :feelskek: it's hilarious

"Society is 50% women... there is someone out there for everyone, I truly believe that. I find the problem with most guys is that they have unrealistic standards. People can be awesome, and if you can stop only being attracted to outer beauty or conventional good looks, you can choose to experience love. Everyone has something to bring to the table, not just what they look like. Find that in yourself and then put it on display, and someone will want it."

Some cuck comment

So many soy comments

Theyre bunch of incel piece of shits :feelskek: