Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm not an evil person at Heart.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Due to being poor, treated like shit, losing my hormones, being on welfare (and can't work)/family never talking to me/being the only ethnic in my entire family/taking me out of school.

I am an evil person.

This gives me full leeway to be the shittiest most scummiest/hateful person on the planet. Hell I wouldn't even be an Incel if it weren't for them. I will never be normal and be able to just be my normal self.

Nothing can turn back the time i've lost even if i do get "normal" one day.

If anything i'm the most sane and normal person. You normies are the bad people.

Last edited:
you are no evil, theres no evil, theres no good and bad

be like nietzsche, be beyond good and bad and challenge normie morals, defend radical things like eugenics and state led genocide to fix our situation

Go try to get accepted into an art school

I believe in evil. I believe we all carry evil inside of us. We hold it back because of our morality.

Due to being poor, treated like shit, losing my hormones, being on welfare (and can't work)/family never talking to me/being the only ethnic in my entire family/taking me out of school.

I am an evil person.

This gives me full leeway to be the shittiest most scummiest/hateful person on the planet. Hell I wouldn't even be an Incel if it weren't for them. I will never be normal and be able to just be my normal self.

Nothing can turn back the time i've lost even if i do get "normal" one day.

If anything i'm the most sane and normal person. You normies are the bad people.
You can't go back. That's something that gives me solice though, pushing into territory that no normies talk about or even want to think about. It's gonna end badly but it's gonna be uncharted, accept it.

We are nice and innocent people, but society raped us.

No good and no evil. Only choices and consequences