Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not actually Jewish

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I larped about being a Jew previously. I'm Anglo-Saxon/Irish. Although funnily enough some Jewish guys have mistaken me for one of their own due to my curly hair and bad looks.

You larped about being jewish? When?

I larped about being a Jew previously. I'm Anglo-Saxon/Irish. Although funnily enough some Jewish guys have mistaken me for one of their own due to my curly hair and bad looks.
Over

You larped about being jewish? When?
Before my face leaked I larped about being Jewish and other things so people would have difficulty figuring out my irl identity. I was extremely paranoid when I first joined this forum. These days I realize no one's ever going to care enough to do anything significant

Before my face leaked I larped about being Jewish and other things so people would have difficulty figuring out my irl identity. I was extremely paranoid when I first joined this forum. These days I realize no one's ever going to care enough to do anything significant
I still dont know what you look like, I didnt see it, And i wasnt aware you larped as a jew lol. Anyway im glad you put the stuff behind you and joined back as a heterosexual male, Follow the rules on .is.

Didnt you say you also had some Med in you?