Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im not a worthwhile human being

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
This isnt being negative or pessimistic its called being realistic. Im an average guy 4-5/10 but I dont consider myself to be worth a fuck, I dont think anyone really likes me I feel like a lot of so called "friends" that I have are just being nice to be because they pity me. I have never had a high opinion of myself and I hate that my mother gave birth to me.
 Nobody would date me or even be interested in me as a friend, I dont love myself as a man and I dont consider myself to even be a real man. I dont think I even deserve a girlfriend, ive hated myself ever since I was a little kid and I always wish I could be someone else. I can honestly say that I dont value myself and I see myself as inadequate and all the self improvement in the world can never fix me.

same, i dont really have any talents, Not contributing to this shit excuse for society at all.

Popbob said:
This isnt being negative or pessimistic its called being realistic. Im an average guy 4-5/10 but I dont consider myself to be worth a fuck, I dont think anyone really likes me I feel like a lot of so called "friends" that I have are just being nice to be because they pity me. I have never had a high opinion of myself and I hate that my mother gave birth to me.
 Nobody would date me or even be interested in me as a friend, I dont love myself as a man and I dont consider myself to even be a real man. I dont think I even deserve a girlfriend, ive hated myself ever since I was a little kid and I always wish I could be someone else. I can honestly say that I dont value myself and I see myself as inadequate and all the self improvement in the world can never fix me.

ldar, the sooner you accept it's over the better

Hate to admit it.

I said "same" but I don't really mean that, I'm 2/10 and not 4-5/10.

Sub-7 male = Not human.

Popbob said:

I could have written that. The only difference being i don't even have any "friends" i'm completely alone for the most part. Its time to swallow the black pill and LDAR bro.

I can't feel anything else than self hatred