Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not a wholly human.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
When I look at people with perfect health, perfect shape, good-looking, I realize, how strongly their life experiences differ from mine. It's like comparing expensive decorative vase with cheap trash from the supermarket. We live like in a different planets. I will never experience living with such respect from others, being an object of love and desire for other people.
Beautiful people also are more prone to anger because only they are allowed to express full spectrum of human emotions. This also shows that beautiful people's life is more valuable.

Beautiful people also are more prone to anger
I'm not sure about, ER was pretty angry and I get angry way more often and easily than most normies.
because only they are allowed to express full spectrum of human emotions. This also shows that beautiful people's life is more valuable.
That I can agree with. As an ethnic manlet in Europe I'm just not allowed to be angry, sad or to even exist.
It's the same for white incels too, everything is forbidden to us and everything is down to us being ugly or ugly & ethnic.

Last edited:
Beautiful people also are more prone to anger because only they are allowed to express full spectrum of human emotions. This also shows that beautiful people's life is more valuable.

Indeed. This is why Shannon Rose Bosanac received social praise after denigrating someone who was suicidal.

If you are a beautiful lass, you will be endlessly praised. The "beauty pass" excuses the most vile of behavior.

level 2
nykiek

·15h

Nah, she got a cunt. Way tougher than balls.

we are exempt from human experiences so of course we dont act or think like a human.

sub8 don't live, just exist

Yes, that is how one "ascends" into the blackpilled mindset. The first stage is laughter. The second to last is shock and disgust.

I'll let you guess what the very last emotion is. If you are avoidant and "highly inhibited" like many of us are, the last emotion is shown only on the "last" resort: The incel community.

I despise gl people, most of them don't even seem to understand how different their lifes would be, if they didn't have looks

I despise gl people, most of them don't even seem to understand how different their lifes would be, if they didn't have looks
They probably think people like them because of their personalities...