Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not a racist, refugees are welcome!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Welcome to your new board BraincelCucks :D

It's literally over for them

Damn.
HEY welcome to the zoo dear guest.
Now gimme the enterance fee.

Why what happened to braincels?

we are you

never forget that retards

Today will be known as the day of many todaycels

I hope the Admins make a filter about who get in.
Cant take everyone in tbh

I'm racist, this faggots banned me, now I'll ban them

Just remember that we're your masters.

Welcome braincel refugees. I hope you can find a nice cozy home here.

Can someone explain the differences between braincels' userbase and this place's userbase? Were they like a "incels without hate" kind of group? Because I don't see any point in going on a site as gay as Reddit wen this place exists.

Can someone explain the differences between braincels' userbase and this place's userbase? Were they like a "incels without hate" kind of group? Because I don't see any point in going on a site as gay as Reddit wen this place exists.

No difference. Some of us didnt know about this site until recently. Others prolly didnt get approved while in reddit you can create an acc in a sec, even if you get banned.

I doubt there's much of a difference in userbase, it's just being on reddit in 2019 means the board has to obey the cucked admins. There's an "incels without hate" board still there, run by the literal foid that used to mod the old incels board on reddit. The place can't sustain anything fun anymore at all. Literally every board I enjoy on there gets banned or restricted somehow.

Regardless, thanks for taking us in, hopefully we don't shit up the place too bad.

From what I can gather, braincels userbase wasn't too terrible. The problem was that it was on reddit so it had to follow reddits rules. That being said, there were more low tier normies on braincels, in addition to all the larpers and foids. And they were as blackpilled as we are here. Much more lighthearted.