Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm NOT a GIRL

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
CoverCake
PiratePrincessDrawings
Grace and JakeGrace and Jake react
LastPage

Funny thing is 11 years prior to illustrating this book the artist DC Simpson drew a comic about a little boy who french-kisses his female dog.

RaineDog
Simpson is probably best known for drawing Heavenly Nostrils later retitled Phoebe and Her Unicorn though.

What the fuck is this bullshit

Why does she have to cut her hair short? Why do trans people always try to copy the stereotype of the other gender is gender is a social construct?

Fucking faggots again spreading thier woke propaganda

Why does she have to cut her hair short? Why do trans people always try to copy the stereotype of the other gender is gender is a social construct?
They do it only when it's convenient. Before transitioning or in the early stages they want to look feminine and pretty because it's their fantasy, but soon they realize that looking good takes effort (eating healthy, doing sport, spending money on makeup and skincare, shaving, waste a lot of time in front of the mirror, etc.) and they become "trans butch" or any other excuse for being female but having a 5 o clock shadow and hairy legs. I know this because I lurk kiwifarms which is my tranny encyclopedia.

Last edited:

What the fuck is this bullshit

New book released in 2020 promoting FtM transitioning for pre-kindergarten girls, propaganda for woke parents to read to them.
3to6
They're recommending reading this to three-year-old girls to teach them to identify as transgender if they want to dress as a pirate.
GirlPirate

Apparently if a girl wants to be a pirate they must want to be a boy. Sorry Disney, you better get Izzy on some testosterone supplements ASAP and help her build an artificial penis for herself.

MaddoxLyons
AnneS1
I'm pretty worried about the author too, she's only twelve years old and basically a tomboy clone of Amybeth McNulty except instead of just playing a tomboy on TV and doing some sports, Maddox Lyons is probably going to cut off her budding breast tissue and get free testosterone from the government which is denied to framecels who truly need it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx8pR-KdHY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lC7RHWYTGo

you have woke teachers reading it on-camera on YT too, very creepy and cringe groomer behavior

New book released in 2020 promoting FtM transitioning for pre-kindergarten girls, propaganda for woke parents to read to them.
View attachment 698046
They're recommending reading this to three-year-old girls to teach them to identify as transgender if they want to dress as a pirate.
View attachment 698050
Apparently if a girl wants to be a pirate they must want to be a boy. Sorry Disney, you better get Izzy on some testosterone supplements ASAP and help her build an artificial penis for herself.

View attachment 698052View attachment 698051
I'm pretty worried about the author too, she's only twelve years old and basically a tomboy clone of Amybeth McNulty except instead of just playing a tomboy on TV and doing some sports, Maddox Lyons is probably going to cut off her budding breast tissue and get free testosterone from the government which is denied to framecels who truly need it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx8pR-KdHY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lC7RHWYTGo

you have woke teachers reading it on-camera on YT too, very creepy and cringe groomer behavior

Soon they’re gonna advertise hormone blockers in the future

If they want to be male. They must be balding and ugly like the rest of the 80 percent of the male population