Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “I’m not a controlling husband, I’m fine with Girls night out you silly inkwell!”

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
IMG 2255

too long, not one word sorry

too long, not one word sorry
Husband was fine with "girls night out teehee"
One night he sees what girls night out entails himself (4 "cougars" flirting with young chads then leaving with them)
Husband realises he has probably been cucked every time he was fine with "GNO teehee"
His wife's sister wants her to come on "GNO" husband doesn't allow her
Sister gets mad and says the husband is cockblocking his wife.
Husband is a cuck the end.

The sister is a piece of garbage, just further proves that foids can't think beyond their instincts. They are literally like monkeys. The fact that she said he was "cock blocking" as if she didn't understand what a marriage was supposed to be. truly disgusting.

Just a normal day in the west

How do these guys not get infuriated with being a cuck? wtf, I would of done something bad.

The sister is a piece of garbage, just further proves that foids can't think beyond their instincts. They are literally like monkeys. The fact that she said he was "cock blocking" as if she didn't understand what a marriage was supposed to be. truly disgusting.
foids have yet to evolve

tldr; guy gets cucked on girls night out

Kek what happens in the West? Seems like most guy can't even be considered as a man anymore

Cuckblocking is legit

tl;dr guys sister in law convinces his wife to cuck him on gno