Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not a bad person

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I don't have the most impressive job but it pays bills and I provide a service. I pay my taxes and contribute to society. I've never hurt anyone. I'm polite to people and go out of my way to help others. Just because women find me repulsive doesn't make us bad people. I reject the idea that my entire life is judged as being worth it only if i have a woman who cares about me. I love all of you here. You're all great people and i don't give a flying fuck if some dumb cunt can't see it.

You know not going out of your way to help someone doesnt make you bad person, also not contributing and paying taxes. Do what you can to live the best way you can, no one is entitled of your help. Its your life after all.

Brocel, we feel you. Society judges us based on looks despite all contributions we make to civilization (some of us anyways). But don't sweat it, we don't own them anything. Let's live life to its fullest extent without worrying about normies and whores.

we know ur not disgusting man, we know how it feels:cryfeels:its ok, don't worry