Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not a bad person

M

MuddyBuddy

Recruit
★★
3d 6h 29m
I don't have the most impressive job but it pays bills and I provide a service. I pay my taxes and contribute to society. I've never hurt anyone. I'm polite to people and go out of my way to help others. Just because women find me repulsive doesn't make us bad people. I reject the idea that my entire life is judged as being worth it only if i have a woman who cares about me. I love all of you here. You're all great people and i don't give a flying fuck if some dumb cunt can't see it.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
125d 19h 36m
You know not going out of your way to help someone doesnt make you bad person, also not contributing and paying taxes. Do what you can to live the best way you can, no one is entitled of your help. Its your life after all.

K

Kaptain Kirk

Planet Earth
-
2d 6h 54m
Brocel, we feel you. Society judges us based on looks despite all contributions we make to civilization (some of us anyways). But don't sweat it, we don't own them anything. Let's live life to its fullest extent without worrying about normies and whores.

nettle

nettle

卐ᛉI CANNOT SHITᛦ卐
★★
5d 19m
we know ur not disgusting man, we know how it feels:cryfeels:its ok, don't worry

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
49d 18h 55m
MuddyBuddy said:
I'm polite
Mistake,being kind in this degenerate world is a bad thing and will get you hurt,being evil and unscrupulous will get you far.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
79d 12h 19m
I Neet all day injecting nicotine playing witcher 3 i think im on my 12 replay at this point :fuk:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8