Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not a bad person.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I never did anything to deserve this. Why does everyone and everything wants me to suffer?

If reincarnation theory is correct and I was crappy in past life then ok ill accept inceldom. But chances are that its not so fuck this world. We live in a survival of the fittest social hierarchy of pain:feelsree:

I haven't found a theory more convincing that describes why there is such inequality among poeple.
World is hierarchical and the thing with hierarchies they're like pyramides. There is always thousands of incels on bottom for every chad on top.
If women also knew their fucking place in all of this we would still be able to live normally but feminism artificial ego booster for vags and brainwashing of society to think casual sex is so acceptable.
So many sins, filthy crimes against humanity itself have become a social norm.
It's like impossible to find a way how to cope with this pile of shit.
Moving forward to achieve some greater potential is very hard regardless of where you stand in society tho.
We'll all ascend in this life or another unless all we do is LDAR

:soy: IT : It’s your fault for being born a misogynist silly inkwell

If reincarnation theory is correct and I was crappy in past life then ok ill accept inceldom. But chances are that its not so fuck this world. We live in a survival of the fittest social hierarchy of pain:feelsree:

If reincarnation theory is correct then I wouldn't take any responsibility for the actions of my past life. How am I supposed to take responsibility for something I have no recollection of? How do I know the actions I committed were a consequence of a mindset that I still pocess?

Because you’re a stinky inkwell.

If reincarnation theory is correct then I wouldn't take any responsibility for the actions of my past life. How am I supposed to take responsibility for something I have no recollection of? How do I know the actions I committed were a consequence of a mindset that I still pocess?
With determinism is anyone really responsible for their actions

Because you're just fucking garbage to the universe and it hates even the thought of you

bad genes = bad treatment

Because you're thinking of it the wrong way.
Nothing is right or wrong.Nothing is eaqual.We don't get what we put in.

trya showers inklet

Nature intended for you to be mogged and beaten by chad so that he and stacy can get their dopamine fix from feeling superior.

bad genes = bad treatment

That's our entire existence in an equation, yet it so elegantly conveys one fact about the species. That is, good genes need better treatment to increase their probability of being passed on and surviving.

I wish I knew

It's because majority of people believe in the just-world fallacy aka bluepillers :bluepill::bluepill:

Yeah, that would at least explain everything, but we will never know

Your parents wanted a ken doll and now you'll suffer for decades. I wonder who the rage should be directed at in minecraft...

You're ugly = you're a bad person

Remember that

If you're an ugly man you are unironically worse than Hitler, in the eyes of the public anyway. Personally I think he was fine, our world would be much better had he won.

Justice is accident

If you're an ugly man you are unironically worse than Hitler, in the eyes of the public anyway. Personally I think he was fine, our world would be much better had he won.
Can't argue with that.

I never did anything to deserve this. Why does everyone and everything wants me to suffer?
I don't fren, but I guess opinion of incel doesn't matter to you :feelsbadman:

The decent men get the most shit thrown at them while the jerks get all the girls. Clown society.