Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im not 12

SteveMinecratf

SteveMinecratf

Banned
-
why do u guys think im tuelve?  :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

OK. You're not 12. You're 11.

Because you're trolling the forum and acting like a stereotyped kid, not because of the minecraft shit. If you're under 18 you should seriously gtfo before the blackpill rots your mind. Puberty isnt done yet you may yet become a chad

KV3 said:
Because you're trolling the forum and acting like a stereotyped kid, not because of the minecraft shit. If you're under 18 you should seriously gtfo before the blackpill rots your mind. Puberty isnt done yet you may yet become a chad
im not troling, what do you mean. i just cant spell

It does not matter what age you are, incels are destined to be here.

nazimods said:
It does not matter what age you are, incels are destined to be here.
were you banned or soemthing. tht username gives it away

SteveMinecratf said:
were you banned or soemthing. tht username gives it away

Yes I was. For no reason

You are just born, go find some freaking milk and drink.

hey make sure you take HGH before you turn 20

Prob Another Gambler Alt

otherwise low iq autistcel

Because you have a minecraft avatar, username, and signature. You also don't know how to type in English.

Why are people shitting on this guy for being 12? @rafaelvicuna3 is 14 and he's accepted, so why is this guy being laughed at

testacccount99 said:
Why are people shitting on this guy for being 12? @rafaelvicuna3 is 14 and he's accepted, so why is this guy being laughed at
favoritism

WorldRulerAisha said:
testacccount99 said:
favoritism

What do you mean by that

testacccount99 said:

Because Rafa acts like an adult instead of a kid.

Because you have a minecraft avatar, username, and signature. You also don't know how to type in English.
C10daba508c7edc9aada5d977a2f713d

lmao at the variety of trolls

I saw this thread again and thought "Who TF let him back in here" lol.

Lol at the bans, Larpcels on suicide watch

I knew I was incel at about 6. Of course I didn't know that word and it didn't exist but I knew I had a birth defect that would make me fail the class I medical required to be an airliner pilot and felt inferior ever since.

I knew I was incel at about 6. Of course I didn't know that word and it didn't exist but I knew I had a birth defect that would make me fail the class I medical required to be an airliner pilot and felt inferior ever since.
What kind of birth defect?

By the way @SteveMinecratf is Kointo :O

What kind of birth defect?

By the way @SteveMinecratf is Kointo :O
Deaf through my left ear and mild colour blindness.

ill rip ur head off an shit doun ur neck, pussi pebis cat
It's been two years and @Indari still hasn't recovered from the brutality of this roast

Last edited:
It took 19 posts to finally see someone who isn’t banned :lul:

Wtf is this thread

Just necro bump an old thread theory