Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm norwooding so hard it legit feels like someone is grabbing my hair and pulling it out

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Worst is that it's right in the middle of the fucking crown, and I just have the type of skin/natural hair where it looks fucking abysmally horrrific (as opposed to just awful).

I once read an article which claimed most women would take 3 years off their life to be their ideal weight. And yet they never bother to just ACTUALLY DO IT.

I would do ANYTHING to fight off the reaper, anything. But he takes everyone with him.

The reaper doesn't forgive the condemned.

Sorry brocel

damn, brutal

feel for you, the reaper spares no one.

get on finasteride asap

I have noticed my hair getting thinner, fuck these shitty bodies we were forced to live in. :feels:

I've got norwood too, hopefully I have those finasteride pills (from india jfl) for damage control. I don't take them everyday since it's making me suicidal (ded srs)

get on finasteride asap
I'm on fucking DUTASTERIDE man. It's crazy. I legit think I might have liver disease or somthing, my hairline became a tringle in a fucking month.

You might have to start looking at hair systems or something if the medication's not working.

You might have to start looking at hair systems or something if the medication's not working.
I think it's more a side effect of alcoholism

I'm on fucking DUTASTERIDE man. It's crazy. I legit think I might have liver disease or somthing, my hairline became a tringle in a fucking month.
Check your testosterone and thyroid levels, something is clearly wrong. Maybe your alopecia is caused by a hormonal imbalance, or an autoimmune disease.

I currently have a 6head, if it wasn't for a long fringe it would look even worse

As long as you have a hair frame in front you are in the game to ascend

I'm going for my second PRP treatment in 2 days.
I'll give PRP a try till the end of the year.
If it doesn't work, I'll seriously have to rope.
I don't even want to have sex. I just don't want to look like a subhuman.

Previously I could somewhat hide my Norwood cuz ut wasn't that bad. Now its noticeable no matter what I do. I stopped minoxidil during corona and norwood came back like crazy.

Now every time I look in the mirror I want to legit kill myself. Its horrible. My looks are ruined.

@mylifeistrash how do you baldcels cope?

@mylifeistrash how do you baldcels cope?

I can handle any stress in life just fine. relatives dying, losing big money in the stock market, whatever

but seeing my receeding hairline in the mirror makes me want to instantly blow my head off

Brutal. I’m norwooding as well and it’s absolute hell. Every time I take a shower and shampoo my hair, there are dozens of hairs on my hands. It’s pure suicidefuel every time I take a shower. I will probably legit rope when I hit NW3