Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm no longer an incel and the sub is partly the reason why

So he ascended or what? Cant escape inceldom without ascending.

God, I’m tired of people changing the meaning of "incel"

THE INFAMOUS "VIRGIN BUT NOT INCEL"

As usual, the guy is still an Incel so this sub did not have any actual effect.

He devolved into a bluepilled incel.

Still an incel but a pathetic soy doormat incel

I doubt people like this are even real, if they are they are just doing it as an attempt (that is doomed to fail) to garner a couple pussy crumbs, I'm sure they will be back posting here in a few months.
You can't unlearn the blackpill, once you know it it's with you for life.

So he ascended or what?
No. Post is 100% fake.

First of all, ''his'' Reddit account is not verified by email and this is literally his only post in 7 years.

Second of all, his entire post reeks of the IT bullshit. The biggest giveaway is that he says ''It was so much easier to blame my issues on women than to think about them in any other light''

Literally no incel ever has done that. We are not incels because ''it's easy to blame women''. We are incels because we are ugly. We've had several experiences in our life where we've been treated poorly because of our looks. Women are not attracted to us because we are not attractive.

No. Post is 100% fake.

First of all, ''his'' Reddit account is not verified by email and this is literally his only post in 7 years.

Second of all, his entire post reeks of the IT bullshit. The biggest giveaway is that he says ''It was so much easier to blame my issues on women than to think about them in any other light''

Literally no incel ever has done that. We are not incels because ''it's easy to blame women''. We are incels because we are ugly. We've had several experiences in our life where we've been treated poorly because of our looks. Women are not attracted to us because we are not attractive.
It's so obvious a dumb foid wrote that fake shit.

She literally thinks incel means someone who hates women. So ''he'' stopped hating women, therefore ''he'' stopped being an incel jfl.

Again, literally no incel ever has thought like that. Incel means you can't get women because you're ugly. You only stop being an incel if a woman wants to fuck you just because she wants to.

Image 2024 05 31 124417396

Being ''angry like a child for not getting an achievement in a game''? Who the fuck talks like that about themselves?

This is so obviously a dumb, clueless foid who wrote that. Only foids describe incels as being angry like children/babies/manbabies. And she threw in there a ''achievement in a game'' because that's what gamer men want, right? Nah, no gamer ever talks about that.

Nah, you'd say something like you're mad because you can't get 100% completion because of an achievement. You'd specify it in some way.

Image 2024 05 31 124956004

Also, look at this retard clueless mogger. He says ''DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY FIRST KISS UNTIL 17 BRO''. He says this like it's the craziest thing ever :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Imagine saying this shit unironically. So he did get to experience teenage love, he got his kiss at 17. This guy is a HTN/Chadlite at the very least if he managed to kiss at 17. Then he fucked a woman at 21.

Bro, I'm still a 31yo KHHDV. What the fuck am I even supposed to say here? :feelsseriously:

Holy shit, and all the fucking SMUG foids in the comments, making comments like ''Heh, now that you will actually treat women like HUMAN BEINGS ntz ntz ntz maybe you will get a girlfriend :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:''

This thread made me so fucking angry, I need to exit from it.

He is still an Incel as far as I know.
Don't worry about it, there was never any incel.

It was just a larping IT foid doing a false flag on her own subreddit.

This is very sad. Some incels are so desperate for positive attention that they will go to this sub and make these posts hoping they get a pat on the back. Little do they know everyone there just thinks theyre pathetic for being a KV. So its really a lose-lose for him lmao. We think he's pathetic becauze he's incel in denial, and the normies think hes pathetic because hes a virgin

"I'm still a kissless virgin" :feelskek:

Next there will be niggas who will become gay just to escape their inceldom but they are fooling themselves they are still incel with actual foids and foids will still see them as incel tier. no escape

"I'm no longer involuntary celibate but i'm still a kissless virgin."

Reddit "logic" at it's finest.

Imagine pandering to a bunch of mentally ill foids and trannies.

No. Post is 100% fake.

I think the women blaming means getting mad about foids chasing asshole chads. But I don't know what difference there is between blaming women and stating a fact about their preferences. It is what it is.

Let a coper cope. He's one realization from suicide.

"I'm no longer involuntary celibate but i'm still a kissless virgin."

Reddit "logic" at it's finest.
Reddit thinks incel is a virgin who's also a misogynist. If you stop being a misogynist, you ascend to being just a nice guy virgin.

he took the bluepill because of those horrible people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back