Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm new to this site but have been an incel since birth.

foidhater9

foidhater9

Greycel
My mom has always joked that I was an ugly baby. My extended family agreed and didn't really care much about spending time with me growing up. They preferred my (half) sister who would be considered conventionally attractive. I always knew it was because I was ugly and on top of that anti-social and weird because of my autism and lack of social interaction growing up. It pisses me off knowing I never had a chance. even as a baby people laughed at my looks.

Welcome to hell buckaroo

Brutal, welcome.

Welcomio welcomio. LISTEN!!

BROCEL!!!

Welcome!

I am a moderator here, so be sure to follow the rules and we will be cool!

you were more modest when you first joined. i wonder what's inspired the change in demeanor.
No brocel listen to me!!! I have seen the TRUTH!!! I like to have respect goodmanerios with BROCELS! Some are braincucked and pusshing trannymaxxing pipeline to faggotry!! YOU SEE THIS NORMALLY? THIS IS NOT normally!!! I seen the light!!! Wallahi I saw It!!!! But no they cannotwlet me cope with hash RISperidone 100 MG with respecto and want us to braincuck foidworshipp subtle psyops.

BROCEL, you cool,

PEACE!!!

No brocel listen to me!!! I have seen the TRUTH!!! I like to have respect goodmanerios with BROCELS! Some are braincucked and pusshing trannymaxxing pipeline to faggotry!! YOU SEE THIS NORMALLY? THIS IS NOT normally!!! I seen the light!!! Wallahi I saw It!!!! But no they cannotwlet me cope with hash RISperidone 100 MG with respecto and want us to braincuck foidworshipp subtle psyops.

BROCEL, you cool,

PEACE!!!
i agree. i dont really see it as an issue so as long as i can understand you. peace.

what is it with incels also being autistic :feelswhere:

welcome to the 4um bro nice sam hyde avatar

Sorry, I'm new to this site, pressing reply and typing spamming? genuinely asking I didn't see anything in the rules.
@Govid_Dorious and @NormieKong will explain the rules to you.

I am logging off now

see If I care GrAYcel

Sorry, I'm new to this site, pressing reply and typing spamming? genuinely asking I didn't see anything in the rules.
he is fucking with you JFL, im the real mod here. Just check your profile and scroll down, youll see me as admin

My mom has always joked that I was an ugly baby. My extended family agreed and didn't really care much about spending time with me growing up. They preferred my (half) sister who would be considered conventionally attractive. I always knew it was because I was ugly and on top of that anti-social and weird because of my autism and lack of social interaction growing up. It pisses me off knowing I never had a chance. even as a baby people laughed at my looks.
Never speak anything remotely gay and you'll most likely be fine

Welcome home brocel :feelsautistic:
Btw real mods are the users with a purple username :feelskek:

Post Blackpill or media if you have any.

As you can see brocel if you need any help you can ask me ive been in the incel business for a long time now.

Also brutal mom did not breastfeed her baby because ugly pill.
thanks.