Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm never taking a chin profile selfie ever again.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I'm not going to put myself through this shit anymore. It's absolute suicidefuel looking at my weak recessed chin. It's brought me to tears multiple times. I would do anything for a normal fucking chin. :feels::feelsrope:

how is a chin profile selfie though

If it's just the chin get an implant

pic or didn't happen

just get a chin implant. Chin is literally the easiest thing to fix.

Just be glad you don´t have any flaws that can´t be fixed with surgery like I have.

pic or didn't happen
Not posting. I posted an outline here to shut a fakecel up and everyone said it's over and I almost fucking cried. I hated it. Deleted the pic after 10 mins.

Just be glad you don´t have any flaws that can´t be fixed with surgery like I have.
Yeah I'm looking into it, I'm hoping mid to late 2019.

Not posting. I posted an outline here to shut a fakecel up and everyone said it's over and I almost fucking cried. I hated it. Deleted the pic after 10 mins.

Yeah I'm looking into it, I'm hoping mid to late 2019.

we love you bro <3

What are they?

What are they?
I have a giant philtrum despite already having a full upper lip and I don´t know if my eyes can be saved.

I have literally the worst eye area I´ve ever seen on anyone IRL.

I have a giant philtrum despite already having a full upper lip and I don´t know if my eyes can be saved.

I have literally the worst eye area I´ve ever seen on anyone IRL.
Fetal alcohol syndrome?

Leafy chin bros.
E207921E 903A 41D3 940B CAE6913EC020

Sometimes on my phone I use the front camera to just look at my face and I legit get so angry at how over it is

I felt bad for him when idubbbz made fun of his chin, mainly because I could relate so much.

This. That idubbz vid is fucking suifuel.

Anyway, good luck OP. Just dont take pics of yourself anymore. I never do that for obvious reasons.

Very similar to mine. He clearly looks insecure and is trying to hide it kind of so I would say we are on the same level.

I felt bad for him when idubbbz made fun of his chin, mainly because I could relate so much.
Screen Shot 2018 10 11 at 53328 AM

Fetal alcohol syndrome?
no, my mom just had me super late so I got born with tons of deformities.

I saw the megaratingsthread before it got deleted and I´m legit the ugliest guy on this site.

Very similar to mine. He clearly looks insecure and is trying to hide it kind of so I would say we are on the same level.

Same bro. I felt bad for him.

Still like idubbbz. Based school shooter.