Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm never going to have kids

DamagedLoner

DamagedLoner

Waiting for info.
-
Centuries of my bloodline and it's all going to go down the drain because I'm a genetic fuck up. Chads are going to reproduce and fall asleep with foids' arms around them and I'm going to be in my bed ODING, sooner or later. You guys claim that copes can save me but I doubt it. No one will miss me.

I think a lot of people here will share the same fate

Is due to lack of fertility?

Arranged marriages have always been a good thing

Same. But at least no one else will have to suffer with my shit genes.

i will clone myself

i cooooooooom

Having kids is cucked anyway.Even if I would ascent, I wouldn’t want to have children or at least, I would want to have boys only.

It sucks, I wanted to be a father and I think I would have been a good one. Tho I wouldn't let my kids be on tiktok or social media which would have led them to become outcasts... and of course I have shit genes. Maybe it's for the better.

The joke of humanity. A nigger slave who's history consists of living in mudhuts and eating people gets to reproduce, while me, a German, doesn't.

rope before getting old then cuz no one will care for yo old ass

The joke of humanity. A nigger slave who's history consists of living in mudhuts and eating people gets to reproduce, while me, a German, doesn't.
They will starve with the collapse of the west.

I've thought about this before, it's sad but considering how soyciety is going it's probably better not to bring more ugly kids to suffer.

Same. Im probably going to die early from the stress and insomnia, at this rate, plus I eat way too much sugar. Its over.

I CANT BREED
George Niggerious

They will starve with the collapse of the west.
Maybe, but it will take decades if not more for the West to collapse sadly. It's a slow agonizing process.

Centuries of my bloodline and it's all going to go down the drain because I'm a genetic fuck up. Chads are going to reproduce and fall asleep with foids' arms around them and I'm going to be in my bed ODING, sooner or later. You guys claim that copes can save me but I doubt it. No one will miss me.
Why would you want kids anyways? They are nothing but pests and life is only going to get worse. You are doing them a huge favor keeping them in non existence