Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im never going to have a pretty girlfriend i want to fucking die

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Serious whats the point of living like this i cant enjoy life i think about women 24/7 i go to bed thinking about women i sleel hugging my pillow pretending its a woman i dream about women women are the first thing i think about when i wake up i cant take it anymore its too painful

I feel your sorrow , but you know nothing can be done, you must continue living like this till they day you will die.
Life was never meant for guys like us, we don't even play at hard mode tbh...we just exist at this point.

Last edited:
Women are not worth it anymore. Give up. You will never find a woman who loves you and isn’t only in it for herself.

Love is not real

im never going to have a pretty girlfriend i want to fucking die

One of the most painful things in life is being deprived of something so fundamental as love and sex.

Life was never meant for guys like us
I sometimes wonder what it is like to wake up and to know the world is mine for the taking. That I can do anything and be anyone like I was told I could be as a kid. Now i am told to shut up and learn my place.

I sometimes wonder what it is like to wake up and to know the world is mine for the taking. That I can do anything and be anyone like I was told I could be as a kid. Now i am told to shut up and learn my place.
We all have been told lies when we where kids, and at one point we had some hope in our lifes, but then the :blackpill:blackpill found us.

Same here brother. All we can do is cope, focus on ourselves and hope forbetter days.
We were born with a pair of 2 in our hand, now we have to make the "best" out of it.
Just so you know OP we all here felt exactly the same as you feel now, you are not alone.

Serious whats the point of living like this i cant enjoy life i think about women 24/7 i go to bed thinking about women i sleel hugging my pillow pretending its a woman i dream about women women are the first thing i think about when i wake up i cant take it anymore its too painful

I'm never going to have a girlfriend. Nobody loves me or loves me enough to make love with or to me.
im never going to have a pretty girlfriend i want to fucking die
Same here brother. All we can do is cope, focus on ourselves and hope forbetter days.
We were born with a pair of 2 in our hand, now we have to make the "best" out of it.
Just so you know OP we all here felt exactly the same as you feel now, you are not alone.
Women are not worth it anymore. Give up. You will never find a woman who loves you and isn’t only in it for herself.

Love is not real

Most femoids are not worth it. Just pump and dump if you can. Just wait for the sex bots. It will happen within our lifetime.

Get money and pump muscles. You should at least try to improve your personality before taking blackpill.

I am willing to date one point below my looksmatch it will never happen.

I'll never be able to have any girlfriend at all.

Cope or rope bro.

not even landwhales wanna date me

It's very torturing to think about the thing we need but can't control, making a woman attracted to us

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: I now that pain

Your bumming me out ,I didn’t have any suicidal thoughts all day tbh.

I had that pain and I know the feeling, I'm currently trying to get over woman and to see them as filthy animals and sluts as they are. FIlthy beings which should only live to be controlled by us, sadly we live in Liberal societys where these animals (foids) have rights.

I had that pain and I know the feeling, I'm currently trying to get over woman and to see them as filthy animals and sluts as they are. FIlthy beings which should only live to be controlled by us, sadly we live in Liberal societys where these animals (foids) have rights.

Yeah bro, im trying to do this too,do u have some advices?

Fuck man sometimes i see those 6'2 muscular chads at the gym cant even imagine how its like to be one of them, its so fucking surreal, can you imagine waking up everyday knowing you can just go out and choose basically any woman you want, like all those women i desire so much those guys can fuck them any time they want, its fucking unbeliveable, serious i cant believe its not possible wtf fuck this is so unfair

Fuck man sometimes i see those 6'2 muscular chads at the gym cant even imagine how its like to be one of them, its so fucking surreal, can you imagine waking up everyday knowing you can just go out and choose basically any woman you want, like all those women i desire so much those guys can fuck them any time they want, its fucking unbeliveable, serious i cant believe its not possible wtf fuck this is so unfair
Shit like that makes me wanna ropemaxx

Sex isn't the only thing in life, there are bettER options

I'm never gonna have a female Dungeon Master. :feelsbadman:

You have to face the facts that your incel and your oneitis is dreaming about Chad

Its over buddy boyo

Must be an amazing feeling.