Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m nervous around attractive women

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Maybe this is a water is wet thing, but I really hate how I get nervous and act like a sperg weirdo around attractive women. They don’t even have to be ones that I’m interested in dating, if they are attractive I act weird.

I have no problem at work talking to the old roasties. But the 3 younger attractive females I just act like, well..like an incel.

They're nervous around you too bud trust me.

same man. i like talking to older people, even though my social skills are horrid, they judge less and are more pleasant, the only reason I feel nervous around attractive women is cause of my low self-esteem, ugly face, and being judged by them. I already know their opinion of me, i just don't want to hear it

I can tell. They never say hi to me,, just look away nervously.
same man. i like talking to older people, even though my social skills are horrid, they judge less and are more pleasant, the only reason I feel nervous around attractive women is cause of my low self-esteem, ugly face, and being judged by them. I already know their opinion of me, i just don't want to hear it
None of the girls are even 8/10 Stacy. Like 6-7 and I still act like a retard.

Im nervous that they will see my boner.

Same tbh. Life would be slightly better if i can act normally all the time

Yeah its wired in men to have an emotional response to attractive women

I can tell. They never say hi to me,, just look away nervously.

None of the girls are even 8/10 Stacy. Like 6-7 and I still act like a retard.

If you see, they ignore you because you act like an incel. You must work on your personality. :soy:

Subtract 3 points for fakeup. This issue needs to be talked about more

Subtract 3 points for fakeup. This issue needs to be talked about more
still won't think it'll do anything. i can't imagine them without their makeup off, since I haven't seen with it off. what's in front of me is fake, but it's still there. also they all mog me to utopia so i'd still get nervous regardless.

still won't think it'll do anything. i can't imagine them without their makeup off, since I haven't seen with it off. what's in front of me is fake, but it's still there. also they all mog me to utopia so i'd still get nervous regardless.
Its a very underrated issue. Im currently beginning to research ways to see through it. Its one thing to see examples online, but doing it IRL with just your eyes is different.

Cope, OP. They're more nervous around you because of your subhumanity than you're around them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

DISGUSTED BY YOUR EXISTENCE =/= NERVOUS

When men see attractive women, blood rushes from the front of their brain - the thinking part - and goes to the back of their brain, which is responsible for your primitive reactions and desires. For people that are not NT or socially normal, this is bad because they have to use the front of their brain to fake being normal. But when they see a foid, they lose that essential brainpower.

But when someone who is totally NT sees a foid, it doesnt matter, because his sociability is due to an innate, hardwired structure that isnt hindered if he loses brainpower.

So basically if you make yourself stupid by giving yourself brain damage you might not get nervous around foids

Brutal, it's over. You will never introduce a female to your parents.

I legit never get nervous because of a girl.

Trucel trait tbh

My heart rate gets too high, I hear voices and I feel like my soul is being pierced whenever a group of my foids are in my vicinity in a secluded place.

I had to get off the bus once 2 miles away from home because I felt like I was getting strangled.

I don't look at women in the eye, especially attractive ones, I'm too afraid of getting a boner.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

DISGUSTED BY YOUR EXISTENCE =/= NERVOUS
They’re nervous because their instincts tell them to think him as a creepy rapist