Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm NEET and parents are going to kick me out soon

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
I've been NEETing and my dad and stepmoms place for for a long time now(i'm 25) they are going to get a new house and leave in 3 months. I'm just fucked, i don't want to get a job, i feel tortured around people, I've always been so different from everyone else, a quandary that could never be understood by normies. I just don't know anymore, i should have never been born, for real. I still can't believe i even exist on this mud rock, my life is hell and i guess i'm to much of a pussy to end it. I guess jail is happening soon for me cuz i'm not getting a job and that's final.

Have you ever had a job?

felt the same way, ended up getting forced to do a janitorial job and it was actually not bad

also try nofap

Tell them you'll kill yourself if they kick you out.

tell them you'll go paddock if they kick you out

Most people dread the day of their neet death. RIP 25 years is a decent run.

I've been NEETing and my dad and stepmoms place for for a long time now(i'm 25) they are going to get a new house and leave in 3 months. I'm just fucked, i don't want to get a job, i feel tortured around people, I've always been so different from everyone else, a quandary that could never be understood by normies. I just don't know anymore, i should have never been born, for real. I still can't believe i even exist on this mud rock, my life is hell and i guess i'm to much of a pussy to end it. I guess jail is happening soon for me cuz i'm not getting a job and that's final.
lol with you hate being around people so much, your current life will seem like heaven once u go to jail......untold horrors will happen to u

Tbh jail or being homeless is far worse then wagecucking