Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IM NAWT RACIST GUYS IM FRIENDS WITH DEATHNICS

shh try again and delete this btw
16905585600000005 Screenshot 391

nigga wat

What's the issue here?

White woman who wants white men. What exactly is the problem here

jfc look at her demands for a 33 year old woman

>dude BBC lmao

cant see thread

I don't bother using dating sites. This sort of thing will depress you to the bone. But on the plus side, it does make you realize how superficial human beings truly are in an uncontrolled environment.

ethnics have no right to complain about white men taking their foids when they would do the same to whites if the roles were reversed

Tbh though, I'm of the opinion that racemixing is immoral in it of itself as it inevitably leaves one race of men fucked and also spawns a bunch of rootless subhumans

ethnics have no right to complain about white men taking their foids when they would do the same to whites if the roles were reversed

Tbh though, I'm of the opinion that racemixing is immoral in it of itself as it inevitably leaves one race of men fucked and also spawns a bunch of rootless subhumans
the foid isnt just wanting white men though, she said she wants Asians too and excluded white new zealanders

Well at least she's being honest. Most women think like her but like to virtue signaling.

Nazi's eugenics aren't shit compared to the strict policy of genetics that foids carry out.

Nazi's eugenics aren't shit compared to the strict policy of genetics that foids carry out.
Nazis had Iberians (Blaue Division), Africans (Afrika Korps) and even some Jews among their ranks.

Nuremberg Laws were only for the SS, and even those don't compare to the strictness of modern western foids' law.