Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm N.E.E.T. Lord Autism King

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I don't work, I don't study

I'm NEET supreme king

Being a neet doing nothing all day rotting all day Is so good, I love suffering, its so good when you are rotting away your life while others are not

Remember that we are losing our time while others are in happy relationships

Thats good in a way, we are rotting NEET kings, while bleah others are Just fakecel sexhavers, I don't like sexhavers as you know

I also don't like NT people, only autism gang members are in my based gang

if you are NT you are out of my based edgy blackpilled gang

Yeah yeah I'm so based, I'm not a cuck, well I'm a bit of a simp, but at least I'm not a bluepilled cuck, I promise

Based NEET king. Society cheated us so they don't deserve our labor and investment.

Tbh the west is screwed and it ain't gonna be pretty; your job won't matter soon enough and actually people in positions of power should be more concerned than they currently are.

No one rules my NEET cave but me.

all my homies have autism :feelsmusic:

NEETs are literally modern day royals. I kneel to you neetGOD

Tbh the west is screwed and it ain't gonna be pretty; your job won't matter soon enough and actually people in positions of power should be more concerned than they currently are.
What do u think people are working for? To buy iPads? Some people have a ton of guns, stock up on food, water, etc.