Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm most likely extremely subhuman due to late conceiving

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
My father has shit genetics, but still better than me and he was raised in far worse conditions. But the biggest reason why i'm subhuman is because my father had me when he was 40 and my mother was 35. It's well known that the older the couples are, the trashier their DNA get, so imagine if the DNA with naturally trash in the first place and got many times worse through the years

Yeah i truly never stood a chance, over before i was born

My father was 44, mom 40 when they conceived me, I'm surprised I have two arms and two legs and intact spine.

My father has shit genetics, but still better than me and he was raised in far worse conditions. But the biggest reason why i'm subhuman is because my father had me when he was 40 and my mother was 35. It's well known that the older the couples are, the trashier their DNA get, so imagine if the DNA with naturally trash in the first place and got many times worse through the years

My father was 44, mom 40 when they conceived me, I'm surprised I have two arms and two legs and intact spine.
Im just curious were your parents controlling and abusive?

Im just curious were your parents controlling and abusive?
Yeah they were and they still treat me like a child even though i'm 21 years old

Yeah they were and they still treat me like a child even though i'm 21 years old
Mine were also but they were young, i guess age doesnt matter in that regard.

My mum had me at 17 why my genetics still trash then?

My mum had me at 17 why my genetics still trash then?
How old was your father?! Most likely your genes aren't as trash as you think they're

brutal same :feelsree::cryfeels:

Both parents were 33 for me

My parents were both 36.