Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm more forgetable then previously thought

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I'm still at the diving school, and I've found myself forgotten by the guy of whom I thought I was on decent terms with. He's the kind of guy that will befriend everyone and so I found myself interacting positively with him every now and again to keep myself from being 100% isolated. Yesterday I asked him if he could give me a ride to town sometime this weekend. He said sure, today (Friday) I started to try and coordinate when he planned on going to town, and if it was Friday or Saturday. He told me he didn't really feel like going to town today but Saturday for sure. We finished the school day early as we normally do Friday, and as I was cleaning up a weld station I saw him getting in his car with others and leaving to town. He didn't even come to me to say "hey, I decided to head to town today, you want to come?". Instead his car was already full and leaving without letting me know. I'm sure it wasn't malicious, but to know I'm that forgettable is really Sui Fuel.

And to think being forgettable has its perks. But I've recently done something extremely embarrassing that day, and I doubt anyone is going to forget that anytime soon. It will likely be the 1st thing they think of whenever they see me.

I guess I was just destined to rot alone with no friends to cope

That's the life of being invisible

I've recently done something extremely embarrassing that day, and I doubt anyone is going to forget that anytime soon. It will likely be the 1st thing they think of whenever they see me.
same paranoid ideas, really believe it is true

Update. Because that 1 guy left without me, I then asked my roommate if he could do the same. He just stepped into the room with groceries... just fucking kill me now