Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm more depressed about having to work than no gf

real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
I'm constantly worried about not being good enough and that I'll get fired and there's no autismbux here :feelsrope:

I'm constantly worried about not being good enough and that I'll get fired and there's no autismbux here :feelsrope:
Yeah it's much more stressful because you know you're judged more harshly because of looks. Plus not having connections is hell

In work the look is the most important thing if you fail it is impossible to climb the ladder afterward

im really tired

im really tired
I'm tired as fuck mentally.
I can't enjoy anything like video games because I'm tired and I keep remembering that I have only a few hours of ldaring and it's time to go to sleep and wake up for another session of wagecucking.

It's over for wagies tbh

damn if I were a girl I could just sell my selfies on onlyfans

It's not that bad for me but it depends on where you work.

What work do you perform?

i dont have to worry to get fired, even i work purposely bad. i have a shitty min wage job nobody else wants. i wish i would get fired that i can LDAR to death

Brutal af. Our lifes are so boring that work becomes the main thing in our minds.

I'm tired as fuck mentally.
I can't enjoy anything like video games because I'm tired and I keep remembering that I have only a few hours of ldaring and it's time to go to sleep and wake up for another session of wagecucking.
working is just utter hell, cant comprehend how people just go thru it like its nothing