Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm more bored with life than I am sad about it

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Sadness is my default emotional state(as with almost every incel) but it's more of a background feeling. I know my life will always be shit but I kind of accept it. Now I'm just completely bored with everything. I'm exhausted and over my daily routine. I may just kill myself out of sheer boredom.

Anyone feel this way?

Yes bro, you’re not alone we all wanna rope.

Trust me, I feel like this every single day.

Something needs to fucking change for the better.

There's nothing we can do

That guy has a nice facial structure. He shouldn't rope.
Hey man I know this shit is hopeless but I hope you somehow ascend since you're younger than me. Same goes for every other person here. Too bad reality will most likely negate this. Shit world.

Hey man I know this shit is hopeless but I hope you somehow ascend since you're younger than me. Same goes for every other person here. Too bad reality will most likely negate this. Shit world.
Thanks man. Truly shit world we inhabit. Fuck it.

That guy has a nice facial structure. He shouldn't rope.
Even in roping scenario they portrait a good looking male lmao,because if he was ugly everyone would be disgusted by the picture.That's why people think incels are mentally fucked volcels

Have you tried any if my copes?

I just want a gun and one bullet. And I'll my problems will be fixed

Do you get the urge to lash out and fight? Sometimes i walk around and want nothing more than for someone to attack me. I love grappling (no gay) overpowering someone and forcing them on their stomach and breaking their arm behind their backs is a common daydream of mine. Wouldn't care if i lost either, pain is better than feeling nothing. Its seems exhilararing and natural, modern life is meaningless and depressing.

im very angry rn