Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm mogged hard by most people, even here

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I must confess I registered thinking I'd come across aberrations such as blackops2incel, that pizza-faced mexican, or at the very least normal but very ugly people like FaceandLMS.

But turns out like 80% of people mog me, even here. I've seen a lot already via PM, won't mention names or much less name anyone in particular. Even the worse looking ones I've saw mog me.

I'm subhuman. I'm completely destroyed by baldness and old. My upper third is huge and my lower third is tiny, not even my shitty beard can disguise it. I have an ALIEN skull. On top of it I'm NT and high T, which confirms I would be eating a piece of cake if at least 5/10.

Even in my PUA days I knew looks matter, I was never dumb enough to believge they don't. But I honestly thought I was a 5.

Then I was confronted with the looks blackpill thanks to @FACEandLMS and started to think I was a 3. But even this is bullshit tbh. I think I would be a 3 without my baldness, without the fucked skin also maybe a 4.5/10. With both I'm more like 2/10. IT'S OVER.

I'm sorry for pushing everyone into approaching all the time, I don't want to doubt shit's being tough for you guys as well (it's tough for all non Chads basically) nor I want to preach bluepilled PUA stuff (I don't believe in PUA, only in mass approaching as an above-average faced guy).

I just wish I looked like some of you and was of your young ages. I'm sure many will regret not having tried harder in the future. But there's nothing I can do and it's not my problem tbh.

Thanks for reading.

at least you are NT and tall. i literally have nothing applicable IRL going for me kek.

what's your height and race?

at least you are NT and tall. i literally have nothing applicable IRL going for me kek.
I cope hard with my height, but 6'1 does nothing for someone with my face, my hundreds of unsuccessful approaches prove it.

I'm so ugly I can't even pass on job interviews, even being NT. The HR cunts there instahate me for being ugly and white. All of them are leftists who hate sub7 white guys.
what's your height and race?
6'1/white.

I cope hard with my height, but 6'1 does nothing for someone with my face, my hundreds of unsuccessful approaches prove it.

I'm so ugly I can even pass on job interviews, even being NT. The cunts there instahate me for being ugly and white. All of them are leftists who hate sub7 white guys.

6'1/white.

tall gives you an intimidation and subconscious respect "halo". tall ugly guys arent exactly appreciated but they are at least respected and taken seriously. and trust me, being NT is a big gift. in any social interaction being NT makes life 1000x easier.

I'm so ugly I can't even pass on job interviews, even being NT. The HR cunts there instahate me for being ugly and white. All of them are leftists who hate sub7 white guys.

6'1/white.
You just didn't have enough confidence. Or your opener was weak.:feelsrope:

tall gives you an intimidation and subconscious respect "halo". tall ugly guys arent exactly appreciated but they are at least respected and taken seriously. and trust me, being NT is a big gift. in any social interaction being NT makes life 1000x easier.
Thanks for your kind words.

Yeah, I am really intimidating at least. I look very masculine other than my small chin and have a decent frame, sometimes I walk without a shirt on the streets with a frowned face and bitches don't dare coming near me. I could kill any of them with like 5 blows tbh. I like that.

But masculity without looks is worth SHIT. Yeah, people fear me, but no girl ever dreamed of being violently fucked by me just because I'm masculine. Looks are EVERYTHING when it comes to sex, all else is cope tbh.

But thanks.
You just didn't have enough confidence. Or your opener was weak.:feelsrope:
My God, that's exactly what I thought in the old PUA days. I felt like absolute GARBAGE and blamed myself so hard. I thought there was something wrong with my personality or game.

MY ONLY CRIME WAS HAVING A SUB3 SUBHUMAN FACE.

Isn't Brazil good if you're white and above-favela class?? I am surprised that you're claiming incel. Do you live in the South? What happens when you venture North?

Isn't Brazil good if you're white and above-favela class?? I am surprised that you're claiming incel. Do you live in the South? What happens when you venture North?
It's over man, I approached plenty of brown and black short girls, they exist here in the South as well, never got even a handjob, not even a date. I've approached landwhales too, no success either.

Being white doesn't give you extra points in Brazil, only light eyes. Brazilians love light eyes since they're so rare, like 95% of the population is black, native-American, Portuguese and Italian put together, none of those groups have high rates of light eyes, but Portugueses and Italians do have pale skin often, I'm included on that category.

Haven't you seen the pics I posted on the other thread? Even if I looksmaxxed I would still struggle, and I don't even have the money for it.

I'm sorry for pushing everyone into approaching all the time, I don't want to doubt shit's being tough for you guys as well (it's tough for all non Chads basically) nor I want to preach bluepilled PUA stuff (I don't believe in PUA, only in mass approaching as an above-average faced guy).
No, it's legitimately good advice in some cases. But cold approaches can be difficult to pull off without coming off as "creepy", especially depending on your (((personality))) and where you live. If I still had something reminiscent of a social circle I could circumvent this, but that's not the case.

No one uglymogs me.

6’1 fake cel I’d kill a man with my bare hands to be that height
6'1/white.

No, it's legitimately good advice in some cases. But cold approaches can be difficult to pull off without coming off as "creepy", especially depending on your (((personality))) and where you live. If I still had something reminiscent of a social circle I could circumvent this, but that's not the case.
I hold myself from talking too much about it because I know it annoys people but cold approaching does work and is your best bet as a 5-7/10 male.

I used to go out with HUGE approaching groups, have seen lots of men on that range kissing and many getting contacts that ended up in sex, even the ones that had shitty """""game""""".

No one uglymogs me.
I do, man. You're a 4/10, already rated you. But you young, you can decay further with age.

I hold myself from talking too much about it because I know it annoys people but cold approaching does work and is your best bet as a 5-7/10 male.

I used to go out with HUGE approaching groups, have seen lots of men on that range kissing and many getting contacts that ended up in sex, even the ones that had shitty """""game""""".

I do, man. You're a 4/10, already rated you. But you young, you can decay further with age.
You're 1.85m

Stop coping bro, you said you have a Chadlite face, you already mog me by default even if you were a midget, no one likes disgusting faces, people can even have midget fetish but no one has disgusting subhuman face fetish.

If you're blue eyed, try running Tinder in a major Brazilian city with a Chadlite face and see what happens. Brazilian girls are not nearly as obsessed with height as American cunts are.

That was meant to @FiveFourManlet btw

Last edited:
It's over man, I approached plenty of brown and black short girls, they exist here in the South as well, never got even a handjob, not even a date. I've approached landwhales too, no success either.

Being white doesn't give you extra points in Brazil, only light eyes. Brazilians love light eyes since they're so rare, like 95% of the population is black, native-American, Portuguese and Italian put together, none of those groups have high rates of light eyes, but Portugueses and Italians do have pale skin often, I'm included on that category.

Haven't you seen the pics I posted on the other thread? Even if I looksmaxxed I would still struggle, and I don't even have the money for it.

No. I am at work all day. i can't keep up with this forum.

"Faceandlms is hideous"

You're not consistent at all.
Read my sig

And yes, you're hideous as hell. But you still mog me.

Why are you angry at me giving you constructive criticism? LoL

Read my sig

And yes, you're hideous as hell. But you still mog me.

Why are you angry at me giving you constructive criticism? LoL

> constructive criticism
> you're hideous

Thanks for the tips.

You can't be subhuman. You are a White man. In Brazil no less.

> constructive criticism
> you're hideous

Thanks for the tips.
LOL you're such a cuck!!!

---> Calls himself incel
---> gets angry when someone calls him "hideous"

You can't be subhuman. You are a White man. In Brazil no less.
That would apply in like 1600 but not in 2018.

So what I'm white? If anything the government(there's SO FUCKING MANY quotas and things like that in Brazil, and most of them go to BOTH blacks and mulattoes, who together are like 80% of the population at least; being white is being a persecuted minority in Brazil pretty much, unless your family is rich) and leftists hate me for it. Girls only excuse 7+ men from being "cis white colonial males".

LOL you're such a cuck!!!

---> Calls himself incel
---> gets angry when someone calls him "hideous"

Words have meaning. "Sub5", "incel", "ugly" more than convey enough meaning. Calling someone hideous is insensitive. I guess I need to explain this to you cuz how sub5s feel is alien to you. Sub5s call themselves hideous but it still hurts when others do. Calling me sub5 is more clinical, descriptive than it is "an insult".

We will never know how many fakecels there actually are but the 2 infamous fakecels were definitely not the only ones.

Words have meaning. "Sub5", "incel", "ugly" more than convey enough meaning. Calling someone hideous is insensitive. I guess I need to explain this to you cuz how sub5s feel is alien to you. Sub5s call themselves hideous but it still hurts when others do. Calling me sub5 is more clinical, descriptive than it is "an insult".
Your face is an overall genetic deformity. It's over.

But you still mog me due to your height.

"You hurt my feelings bro"

Lmao

Your face is an overall genetic deformity. It's over.

But you still mog me due to your height.

"You hurt my feelings bro"

Lmao

I forgot in all of this that you're 17 years old. This is the last you'll hear from me.

I was shocked after checking that thread. I predict it won't be long before people starting posting about having problems with their girlfriends.. I mean there's a chatroom now..

It's over :feelsrope:

That would apply in like 1600 but not in 2018.

So what I'm white? If anything the government(there's SO FUCKING MANY quotas and things like that in Brazil, and most of them go to BOTH blacks and mulattoes, who together are like 80% of the population at least; being white is being a persecuted minority in Brazil pretty much, unless your family is rich) and leftists hate me for it. Girls only excuse 7+ men from being "cis white colonial males".

I'd kill to be a White man in Brazil...