Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm missing out on teen love and it's pure fucking suifuel

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I'll never experience teen love like many of lads my age do. Even if I by some miracle ascend It will never replace teen love. In that part of life, foids still aren't cold and calculated bitches like they are when they get older.

I see happy couples everywhere and everyone has someone except me.

I have so much problems in my life as of now and so much stuff to deal with. I have issues tbh. It would be nice to have a loving, supporting girl with me. Not gonna happen. TBH I can just go ahead and create a girlfriend in my mind or something so I have somebody to talk to(I've seen some people do that here tbh).

It's not that I'm aiming far out of my league or anything. I'd gladly date my looksmatch.

Ah well. Other lads have better personality then me. I mean what else could it be? I'll have to work on it.

Sounds like an injustice

Ur shit can change till 21 mang.. still have hope

Don't worry bro. Plenty of 25 year old grandmothers waiting for you after Chad and Tyrone are finished busting inside them.

im missing out on teen love and sex this exact moment we speak and there is nothing i can do now thats real pain if you ask me

TBH I can just go ahead and create a girlfriend in my mind or something so I have somebody to talk to(I've seen some people do that here tbh).

I've never thought about doing that. Might be something to try though, it's really not that crazy when I think about it.

There is no such thing as love. true love comes from your family but that's it. These people are only bonding on a superficial level because there is an adequate genetic match.

I've never thought about doing that. Might be something to try though, it's really not that crazy when I think about it.
Try tulpamaxxing. I can't because I can't visualize.

just do well in college land a six figure job and by 30 you'll be beating off gals with a stick. just keep ur chin up tiger.

Just reminder our looksmatches getting pounded now

ive done that for three years. I didnt even decide to try doing it. it just happens subconsciously. Ive even been imagining ive had a kid for a while now. pretty weird when I think about it.

I'll never experience teen love like many of lads my age do. Even if I by some miracle ascend It will never replace teen love. In that part of life, foids still aren't cold and calculated bitches like they are when they get older.

I have so much problems in my life as of now and so much stuff to deal with. I have issues tbh. It would be nice to have a loving, supporting girl with me. Not gonna happen. TBH I can just go ahead and create a girlfriend in my mind or something so I have somebody to talk to(I've seen some people do that here tbh).

It's not that I'm aiming far out of my league or anything. I'd gladly date my looksmatch.

Ah well. Other lads have better personality then me. I mean what else could it be? I'll have to work on it.
go for a Tulpa girlfriend. are the best

Wanting love = wanting to be worshipped and admired. You gotta worship yourself so much that you don't need foids to worship you.

Wanting love = wanting to be worshipped and admired. You gotta worship yourself so much that you don't need foids to worship you.
I'm a LaVeyan satanist. It's all about loving and admiring yourself. You consider yourself to be your god.
I don't need anyone to worship me. I want to be genuinely loved.

Ur shit can change till 21 mang.. still have hope
doubt in 6 years i'll grow to be over 6 feet tall (i'm 5'8) and get a larger dick and become chad in just 6 years

doubt in 6 years i'll grow to be over 6 feet tall (i'm 5'8) and get a larger dick and become chad in just 6 years
I'm 5'2. If it's hard for you it's impossible for me tbh.

I'm 5'2. If it's hard for you it's impossible for me tbh.
I know your pain, but to a lesser degree. In the end, we might aswell be the same height, since women will never want us anyway

Moneymaxxing seems like only way tbh.

I can't visualize. It's over for aphantasiacels.
GLad atleast you know was its tulpa, i mean you are using a satanic symol

Worry about not experiencing sex, being desired, not “love”.

GLad atleast you know was its tulpa, i mean you are using a satanic symol
Lolz what does me using satanic symbol have to do with tulpamaxxing?

like what
First, I want to @CopeWithTheRope and I have nearly done it. Other then that I have some weird incidents when I get mad I get aggressive and start kicking and hitting things uncontrollably on don't stop until I hurt myself with something. I don't know what it's called.

Welcome to the club buddy boyo.
Do you give out free cookies?

Worry about not experiencing sex, being desired, not “love”.
I know it's soy but I want to be loved tbh.

just do well in college land a six figure job and by 30 you'll be beating off gals with a stick. just keep ur chin up tiger.
393F0FB8 9D4F 4983 B098 035D33D6AD37

I guess nowadays, in order to experience pure, first love, it has to be even younger than in your teens on average, since 16 year olds are already doing triple anal.

I guess nowadays, in order to experience pure, first love, it has to be even younger than in your teens on average, since 16 year olds are already doing triple anal.
So, I super missed out?

Love is the most forced meme of all tbh
Idc I know it's a lie I just want an illusion if anything tbh

Holy fuck, try, don't give up yet. Especially if you're in the US. That window of opportunity will never come back again after you're older.

I'd kill to go back to being 16 again even if it were for just one day.

I'd say "approach", but I don't even know how viable it is nowadays compared to when I was a "PUA" (like 8 years ago). But it's an option.

How would you rate yourself facially and what's your height?

Holy fuck, try, don't give up yet. Especially if you're in the US. That window of opportunity will never come back again after you're older.

I'd kill to go back to being 16 again even if it were for just one day.

I'd say "approach", but I don't even know how viable it is nowadays compared to when I was a "PUA" (like 8 years ago). But it's an option.

How would you rate yourself facially and what's your height?
I am trying. I got fucked up by my oneitis hard and I have done one approach after that and failed. This one rejected me gently tbh. I think it's ovER. I'm not in US

I am satisfied with my face(I can say more but @Ryo_Hazuki is always watching and I don't want to go on another ban) and height wise I am fucked because i am 5'2.

I am trying. I got fucked up by my oneitis hard and I have done one approach after that and failed. This one rejected me gently tbh. I think it's ovER. I'm not in US

I am satisfied with my face(I can say more but @Ryo_Hazuki is always watching and I don't want to go on another ban) and height wise I am fucked because i am 5'2.
Since you're young you still have some leeway to be a manlet, even more reason to try.

One approach? One fucking approach???

Dude, I know it's super tough but you gotta do dozens, preferably hundreds of approaches.

Do you have a social circle? I don't think it's over for you at all, not necessarily.

Since you're young you still have some leeway to be a manlet, even more reason to try.

One approach? One fucking approach???

Dude, I know it's super tough but you gotta do dozens, preferably hundreds of approaches.

I was super fucked after my oneitis fucked me over and I didn't even plan that approach tbh. I just happened to be in the same location and we talked about occult shit and then I asked her to contact me because she seemed interesting and she replied "there's no need for that".

I don't see the point in doing that because I already know I will get refused tbh. I always looksmaxx to maxx when I go to school or somewhere out and still nothing tbh.
Do you have a social circle? I don't think it's over for you at all, not necessarily.
Like friends? I do have a number of friends, but I deeply trust only three of them.

This was me in 2008. It is a path well trodden by many of us oldcels here. I still remember being introduced to my normie friend's girlfriend on the sidewalk outside of college on my way back from the town for lunch.

I said hi and she laughed. The rage I felt, I wanted to grab the bitch by the throat and squeeze until she passed out. But I didn't. I pretended I didn't care.

Sometimes, if I knew it was over from the start, I wish I confronted femoids more. There were a few opportunities where I wanted to ask them "What's so funny, bitch" when they giggled as I walked past, as though I was a leper.

Maybe I should have groped them and dressed it up as self defense. At least that way I woulda got me some teen ass at some point in my life.

This was me in 2008. It is a path well trodden by many of us oldcels here. I still remember being introduced to my normie friend's girlfriend on the sidewalk outside of college on my way back from the town for lunch.

I said hi and she laughed. The rage I felt, I wanted to grab the bitch by the throat and squeeze until she passed out. But I didn't. I pretended I didn't care.

Sometimes, if I knew it was over from the start, I wish I confronted femoids more. There were a few opportunities where I wanted to ask them "What's so funny, bitch" when they giggled as I walked past, as though I was a leper.

Maybe I should have groped them and dressed it up as self defense. At least that way I woulda got me some teen ass at some point in my life.
You have it worse then me tbh. I was rarely laughed on my foids. When it happens I just fuck them off. I see no point in groping of any kind of anything if there is no romance involved. It's soy ik. But that the way I am. Also nice username.

Once you turn 20 and know it’s gone forever, it won’t feel as bad

Never settle for anything less than a JB cutie. Chad wouldn't have been expected to settle and it's an injustice.