Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm miserable

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I can't miss out anymore. I just want someone to be attracted to me and hold hands with me and fuck me. Its never going to happen. I should probably just rope but I won't.

How about work on your personality hunty

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am sorry OP
Hug

I can't miss out anymore. I just want someone to be attracted to me and hold hands with me and fuck me. Its never going to happen. I should probably just rope but I won't.
Stay strong boyo. It's awful.

I don't really have aything else to add so have this
Ezgif 6 d35a9fe37684

SORRY SWEATY, ONLY CHAD :soy:

Yeah I know how you feel, how old are you?

Get in line boyo. I'm ahead of you

What do you mean? That I’m miserable at a young age? I’ve already missed out on too much.
Yeah, you sounded like a jaded guy in his 30's or 40's.

I felt like that at your age. I'm almost 30 now. I'm still an incel (well, actually volcel, but only because I'm whitepilled AF, not because I have chances) and I'm feeling kinda fine (being an incel doesn't mean you HAVE to be depressive or suicidal, even if there's high correlation). You have to be strong. Soon I'll post some real good whitepill shit to escape those feelings quoting hard science. Just be patient and endure, my boyo.
I concur, the whitepill is really useful. When I feel at my best, it's because I have taken some whitepills.

We should all probably rope but we won't.

Same ... Wish i was never born
I want to rope too but i dont think i would for some reasons , one being my parents would legit be sad
One of the few who cared about me

18 is too young to be giving up.