Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im metally/psychologucally losing it

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Everything is dark and devastating to me,like I feel dark extreme depression/sadness since 2 minths that Im unemployed.Its fucking hell guys,I must do something because its cant go on like tgis

Being Unemployed has nothing to do with it if you had a girlfriend you would be fine

Being Unemployed has nothing to do with it if you had a girlfriend you would be fine
unemployment is actually lifefuel

I dont have friends either ,also I have really sad/depressed for months or even years.Also bad treatment makes me miserable mentally

Everything is dark and devastating to me,like I feel dark extreme depression/sadness since 2 minths that Im unemployed.Its fucking hell guys,I must do something because its cant go on like tgis
Welcome to the misery club, also known as the pain gang.

I dont have friends either ,also I have really sad/depressed for months or even years.Also bad treatment makes me miserable mentally
Friends are cope. I’ve made friends now, I socialized maxxed, guess what? Nothing fixed this feeling I have. I’m still lonely and depressed. Gf is all that matters dude, I’m telling you.

Friends are cope. I’ve made friends now, I socialized maxxed, guess what? Nothing fixed this feeling I have. I’m still lonely and depressed. Gf is all that matters dude, I’m telling you.
trust me ,I deal wirh racism and people ruining my reputation/gossiping so fucking over my freind circle(I had) and my ex work.Im in pain amd have so big problems that having a gf wouldny change shit,Im being serious.

Friends? I remember those, been about twenty years since I had any though.

Friends? I remember those, been about twenty years since I had any though.
damn man,If I end up 2 years literally friendless and with no family.I will suimax.How can you mentally/psychologically take being completly lonely

damn man,If I end up 2 years literally friendless and with no family.I will suimax.How can you mentally/psychologically take being completly lonely
You find other things to do with your time, like studying people's behavior or you're just left bored with nothing to do other than deconstruct the entire reality around you.
I just made a thread on that.
Where at?

Last edited:
You find other things to do with your time, like studying people's behavior or you're just left bored with nothing to do other than deconstruct the entire reality around you.

Where at?
"deconstruct the entire reality around you." What do you mean this?

"deconstruct the entire reality around you." What do you mean this?
Deconstruct one illusion in this world at a time transcending your mental capabilities, and then you day dream of all the many ways it would take to destroy this entire world as pure hatred guides you. You know, stuff like that that.

Last edited:
Deconstruct one illusion in this world at a time transcending your mental capabilities, and then you day dream of all the many ways it would take to destroy this entire world as pure hatred guides you. You know, stuff like that that.
soubds extremly depressing,I onlty have illusions of perfect whwt if my life or about utopian society