Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm met with blinding hate everywhere I come near

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
When i meet people the hate they catch for me is seriously unique despite the fact that i really care about others. was I a pedophile or rapist in a past life? i heard people can sense who you were in a past life and treat you as such. Coincidentally i notice my birthday is the same date as the death of a well known dictator

i'm coming to this logic because I also get treated like shit behind a screen when no one can see my recessed midface and 5'7 manlet height. it has become a self fulfilling prophecy too because the few people who i might make friends with i let down because of my rape victim-tier self esteem irl

places like these are the only time i meet others who truly are close to being in the same brutal predicament. from the looks of it, it won't change though. i obviously raped someone or mass murdered in a past life. i didn't do anything to be born as i am now. no fucking way that i did

Last edited:
Last edited:
I can also sense the contempt in almost every interaction I have with people. They don't like me, it's always been like that. I'd rather be hated than despised but darktriadmaxxing is too much work for my lazy ass :feelshaha:

4B320CD0 E352 493D AA19 DD3080A3546D

Do you have aspergers or something similar?

Do you have aspergers or something similar?
i lack normal selection signals, its shit normies will say it's "not their job" to let you know. i walk like anyone else and speak plain english but there's something perpetually wrong. males with a similar PSL level as me fit in, even if they don't get constant sex like a chad

Last edited:
I also get treated like shit behind a screen when no one can see my recessed midface and 5'7 manlet height.
1. you're saying based things to soys in which case you need to hide your powerlevel.
2. you're saying cucked things to uncucked males in which case you need to browse more based scientific papers and increase powerlevel

past life
selection signals
Foid IQ moments, so I'm guessing it's the second option.

Last edited:
hmmm. Makes me wonder if we have a “mentalcel” here... possibly tall, white, and 6/10....
"White" no would have stayed a /pol/cel ngl

i lack normal selection signals, its shit normies will say it's "not their job" to let you know.
:feelsree:

i walk like anyone else and speak plain english but there's something perpetually wrong. males with a similar PSL level as me fit in, even if they don't get constant sex like a chad
Being able to come off as NT is a big part of being able to fit in tbhngl
This world is really hostile against non-NT males.

:feelsree:

Being able to come off as NT is a big part of being able to fit in tbhngl
This world is really hostile against non-NT males.

yeah even when you're not that retarded its hard to 'come off' as one of them.
it's something about how your parents decided to raise you. it's usually some behaviors that you have to be brought up with that you usually need drugs to change

My experiences make me think i either have aspergers or that most normies around me are on a military amount of psych meds and they hide it too well.

nothing they do ever seems natural, and the way they happen to treat people is never what they deserve wether that be good or bad.

Last edited: