Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I’m mentally-prepared for Kamala Harris to win.

Americans have been retarded in many domestic politics, but electing a woman? No, I find it hard to believe that would happen.

Americans have been retarded in many domestic politics, but electing a woman? No, I find it hard to believe that would happen.
A non-white woman on top of that, it's over.

It might occur

Trump will lose. I'd put money on it.

it will probably be rigged towards kamala

Electing a woman doesn't seem far-fetched considering Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in 2016, but I do think electing a currywhore is beyond even Cuckericans

Im fully expecting kamala to win. The entire female population will vote for her, and that alone is 50% of the vote. All the nonwhites will vote for her too, and of course the white woke cucks will vote for her too

I will be surprised if trump wins

it will probably be rigged towards kamala
^ this as well, i forgot to mention this in my comment. Even if trump is on track to win, the dems will "find" a million blue ballots

I'm mentally prepared to put it in her ass.

If she does I exspect a instant decline in the general quality of life in America.

If Trump wins they're be a war. And maybe less niggers.

No matter who wins,
America loses

If she does I exspect a instant decline in the general quality of life in America.

If Trump wins they're be a war. And maybe less niggers.

No matter who wins,
America loses
America is sick and dying. Best to let it die with dignity and create a new nation.

Hard to argue with that.
I only hope that it's the patriots who mourn the loss of the nation who are the ones spearheading the new nation in its stead. There's not a lot of love left for America today, both inside and outside the country.

I only hope that it's the patriots who mourn the loss of the nation who are the ones spearheading the new nation in its stead. There's not a lot of love left for America today, both inside and outside the country.
Some folks are already escaping America...

Unfortunately, to go where? Everywhere else sucks too

Some folks are already escaping America...

Unfortunately, to go where? Everywhere else sucks too
Yeah. There are no good refuges left in the world, sadly. You're always giving up something important, and what you're getting back in return is hardly worth it. A lot of people have hide in plain sight in society. They keep their cards very close to their chest and keep their own people and country at arms length. And who can blame them? They're left with no choice, but to step back and step out of the clown show.

ride the tiger or whatever
no but seriously, fascist revolution when?

Have to physically prepare as well; we are going to become more of a secondary class citizen when this niggress gets elected.

On the day she gets elected I'm going to commit arson

amERicans dont elect anything. Those who count votes elect presidents.

Eco-friendly missiles with the transgender flag designed by LGBT minorities, to be fired straight at unarmed Arab children.

yea i think she'll win as much as I prefer trump to win.

way too much woke people nowadays

expect the craziness to get much worst especially in places like CA and NYC.

more and more illegals, out of control crime, illegal sideshows, businesses leaving, etc... the illegals drive down wages and their spawn emulate inner city black culture

I already accepted and came to terms with the fact they will rig it for her

Im fully expecting kamala to win. The entire female population will vote for her, and that alone is 50% of the vote. All the nonwhites will vote for her too, and of course the white woke cucks will vote for her too

I will be surprised if trump wins
that’s completely retarded. Stop watching (((cnn))).

that’s completely retarded. Stop watching (((cnn))).
Nigger what are you talking about.

If youre blackpilled you know that all foids will vote for the foid because they want abortion rights and because they think women make better leaders
(.is isnt allowing certain attachments right now but 85% of women voted blue in 2016 when a foid was running)

And if you've ever looked at a poll or survey you'd know that darkies only vote blue

skelley-HOUSE-MAPS-1-2.png

The only thing here thats "completely retarded" is the fact you're denying such simple and verifiable facts.

Last edited:

If youre blackpilled you know that all foids will vote for the foid because they want abortion rights and because they think women make better leaders
(.is isnt allowing certain attachments right now but 85% of women voted blue in 2016 when a foid was running)

And if you've ever looked at a poll or survey you'd know that darkies only vote blue

The only thing here thats "completely retarded" is the fact you're denying such simple and verifiable facts.
Lol keep believing the (((polls))). Remember when the polls said hillary would win in a landslide?

Who are these “polls” surveying?

Britain, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Portugal all had a decrease in the quality of life, basic freedoms and economic opportunities after a leftwing globohomo puppet was "elected". Now a far-left moody foid on command of the biggest army in the world will sure spread her evil policies worldwide. Honestly i not prepared because i know what coming is gonna be bad.
All the attempts on Trump life show they desperation.

All of the assassination attempts on Donnie give me a sense of desperate struggle coming from the left, but that might be cope. Jews always win the election anyways

let them cope in peace. When he loses, they will just say it was rigged. Reality is that they dont have to rig anything. Most people dont agree with trumps views.

I've been mentally prepared for having a girlfriend for 25 years.

let them cope in peace. When he loses, they will just say it was rigged. Reality is that they dont have to rig anything. Most people dont agree with trumps views.
I kinda hope Kamala wins. People are barely getting by as it is. It's obviously going to get worse so let them sleep in the bed they made.

Honestly I don't care, I'm not American and both options seem to suck anyways, I just hope her foreign policy doesn't suck too much, especially with the war in Ukraine.