Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm massively entitled now

anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
Not having anything going in my life and projecting everywhere has just turned me into an entitled asshole, I tried setting the digital clock on an oven and I could not do it despite following every instruction so I just said "give up! give up! Its easy to give up and save yourself a hassle, give up" and "give up" like 50x times

Since I didn't get an immediate result with that I became very entitled and its happened more than once, can't do something? Ah well, maybe my parental guardians will do it for me and i'll vocally state that. I haven't achieved a single thing in this life and I knew I was going to eventually end up like this but I really cannot help it, I should have had more at this age because it was more I deserved.

"You need to work really hard and put in effort and you'll earn good things"

What the fuck does that mean? How much "work" do I need to do to "earn" something? Normalfag retard logic.

I stopped believing in hard work the moment I saw others succeeding for doing the bare minimum. It's especially prevalent in the modern music industry.

no effort for your face

that's not entitled, that's not being bothered due to depression

I stopped believing in hard work the moment I saw others succeeding for doing the bare minimum. It's especially prevalent in the modern music industry.
true tbh

music which is good + involves skill generally doesn't go as far as random crap by whiny foids

I don't know any foids who have a serious, good taste in music or really anything

true tbh

music which is good + involves skill generally doesn't go as far as random crap by whiny foids

I don't know any foids who have a serious, good taste in music or really anything
:yes::yes::yes: it's all predetermined anyways. Some people naturally just have better sounding voices then others. Everything important is out of our control.