Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im making progress blackpilling my only irl friend

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Hes a legit ogrecel 26 year old virgin

And he has now graduated from bluepilled to redpilled with a very minor understanding of the blackpill.

I'm feeling very accomplished right now. Once he is blackpilled it will be time to introduce him to here...

I doubt you told him any redpill, you just threw him in the deep end with blackpill.

I doubt you told him any redpill, you just threw him in the deep end with blackpill.
Well I've just been spewing the blackpill. But it's gotten him deep into the redpill. And hes said a few blackpilled things

Hes a legit ogrecel 26 year old virgin

And he has now graduated from bluepilled to redpilled with a very minor understanding of the blackpill.

I'm feeling very accomplished right now. Once he is blackpilled it will be time to introduce him to here...
Drugs

:lul:
Are you sure he is a virgin?
And how did you get your only irl friend?

Cucktears on suicide watch.

I've had similar experiences such as this and even introduced one of them here, whether he's an active poster or not I have no idea.

good job. this is a time where we need new recruits for the eventual incel rebellion.

Are you sure this is a good idea, for the sake of your friend's mental health? What you are introducing him can fuck him up for life. chances are he'll never be the same--he'll lose interest in the things he once enjoyed, he'll over analyze every social interaction, etc. It can be hell for some people. But, perhaps with time he'll adjust. I'm debating on full-on introducing the black pill to my younger brother, but I'm having second thoughts. I don't want to ruin him.

A year ago my best friend gave me the firtst red pill. That was the beginning of the spirale of death..

The first step of prophecy, is happening

The blue pill is the default worldview.
The red pill is true understanding of the nature of the world.
The black pill is true understanding of the nature of the world, and acceptance nothing can be changed.

The blue pill is the default worldview.
The red pill is a true understanding of the nature of the world.
The black pill is a true understanding of the nature of the world, and acceptance nothing can be changed.
Really depends on how we describe redpill. When I hear about redpill, I think of r/TheRedpill and those guys seem to me like a bunch of coping gymcels

Really depends on how we describe redpill. When I hear about redpill, I think of r/TheRedpill and those guys seem to me like a bunch of coping gymcels
The terms have a wide application outside of incel culture. To have working definitions we have to be able to apply them to something like veganism as well, for example; Omnivores are blue pilled, vegans are red pilled, and vegans who accept that human beings will never stop eating meat are blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back