Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m lucky enough to have a PS5 and a Series X but I’m so depressed lately I haven’t even bothered playing on it.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Not like I have many friends to play with, anyway.

Yeah I bought a PS5 2 weeks ago but I haven't opened it yet

Brutal wasteofmoneypill.

Sell it for 2x price. Or use it as a foot rest and post pictures on popular gaming sites to piss people off.

Brutal wasteofmoneypill.
Sell it for 2x price. Or use it as a foot rest and post pictures on popular gaming sites to piss people off.
Nah, I’m sure I’ll be playing them again once I’m out of this. I tend to go through episodes where I get so depressed where I don’t even feel like getting out of bed. They tend to last up to a few days to a week so I’m sure once I’m more stable I will play again. Plus Cyberpunk is out in less than two weeks.

Nah, I’m sure I’ll be playing them again once I’m out of this. I tend to go through episodes where I get so depressed where I don’t even feel like getting out of bed. They tend to last up to a few days to a week so I’m sure once I’m more stable I will play again. Plus Cyberpunk is out in less than two weeks.
Okay good. Always good to make use of something you buy even if it's not right away. Not very logical because most items end up un-used in the long run ofc but it still brings peace of mind.

Ah you're back.

Just give it to me so I can play the demon souls remake tbh.
don't even want a ps5 beyond that.

>being a console fag

I have no interest in modern consoles tbh. So many games are just movie simulators rather than actual video games imo. I just play PC nowadays although I'm slightly interested in the Nintendo Switch.

Demon’s Souls is fucking hard

>being a console fag
I have no interest in modern consoles tbh. So many games are just movie simulators rather than actual video games imo. I just play PC nowadays although I'm slightly interested in the Nintendo Switch.
The PC I’d want to build would cost more than a PS5 and Series X combined. A 3080/90 (when it becomes available again) costs more than either console, and you need more than that to build a PC. I don’t think I could build a PC for $500 that matches or surpasses the PS5 and Series X in power and performance.

brutal trucel trait. I bought some Android Samsung phones but haven't used em. has happened with good amount of things

The PC I’d want to build would cost more than a PS5 and Series X combined. A 3080/90 (when it becomes available again) costs more than either console, and you need more than that to build a PC. I don’t think I could build a PC for $500 that matches or surpasses the PS5 and Series X in power and performance.
You don't need a top of the line system to play games. Retard

I know. But I would want one to play at all settings maxed without breaking a sweat.
and even then, you don't need a super system for that. I have a PC with a GTX 1660, 16gb ram, and an i5 9400f, and i play everything on ultra with 60fps plus.

and even then, you don't need a super system for that. I have a PC with a GTX 1660, 16gb ram, and an i5 9400f, and i play everything on ultra with 60fps plus.
I’ll probably build one once I move out

I know. But I would want one to play at all settings maxed without breaking a sweat.
But you also play on a console?
that's fine if you just want to play on the system you prefer but I never understood this argument

But you also play on a console?
that's fine if you just want to play on the system you prefer but I never understood this argument
I just think consoles are a bit easier than PCs. That’s just me.

Just wait a few months when the hype dies down. Consoles are always tough to get on launch, and the fact that they released during a pandemic and also around the holidays makes things harder. But I guarantee you’ll be able to easily purchase a PS5 for retail by spring.

Man you are lucky. I wish I could afford a ps5

Last gen consoles were it for me. Literally everything but demon souls is available on pc.

Both of them at launch? You must have godtear moneymaxxed for that shit.