Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m low tier even among currycels.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Non currys often tell currys to arranged marriage maxx but I am even too subhuman for that. I just got rejected again.

Where I live it’s pretty common for currys to be incels in high school and uni but they end up okay because they end up being arranged with a foid. Currys here are also smart and end up in good jobs. I am pretty low IQ and my job is pretty terrible so that’s probably a factor.

Currys are also good at cricket here but I suck at all sport including cricket.

From my appearance people also I am good video games but I suck at that too.

Currys are the least attractive race here and I am the least attractive among currys. It‘s absolutely brutal.

Where I live it’s pretty common for currys to be incels in high school and uni but they end up okay because they end up being arranged with a foid. Currys here are also smart and end up in good jobs. I am pretty low IQ and my job is pretty terrible so that’s probably a factor.
This sucks the most. Not even fitting the positive stereotypes as a minority is giga brutal.

What kind of job do you do? I’m a currycel in Australia and I work in retail (Woolworths)

im low tier even among ricecels, same

What kind of job do you do? I’m a currycel in Australia and I work in retail (Woolworths)
I work in banking for one of the big 4. I guess I’m fortunate cause I get to work from home but my pay is shit.

I work in banking for one of the big 4. I guess I’m fortunate cause I get to work from home but my pay is shit.
fuck you jobmogger
from a neetcel

dude you sound like you make 6 figures and you’re complaining your pay is shit, try work 40 hours a week at a supermarket just to earn $800

I noticed the barrier for currycels to get arranged marriage have been going higher.

dude you sound like you make 6 figures and you’re complaining your pay is shit, try work 40 hours a week at a supermarket just to earn $800

I make $1,000 a week. Impressive title and company but my pay is shit in comparison

Don't try to get arranged married you will get cheated on just use money on yourself