Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm low IQ and can't make long high IQ posts.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I want to make posts like @DarkStar and @WorthlessSlavicShit with studies and stuff, but I can't because,, I'm low IQ. Brutal

I want to make posts like @DarkStar and @WorthlessSlavicShit with studies and stuff, but I can't because,, I'm low IQ. Brutal
same

they get thousands of views on their high iq posts

my most viewed thread is the one where i told the story how i shit my pants at work :lul:

You mean you're not knowledgeable enough, sifting through studies doesn't exactly require 'IQ'

You mean you're not knowledgeable enough, sifting through studies doesn't exactly require 'IQ'
Beat me to it. It's really tedious having to scour dozens of research paper and statistics

Siting websites and interpreting them which already is well stated isn't high IQ

@GeckoBus himself says that his posts are low IQ even though he has a lot of must read posts

Siting websites and interpreting them which already is well stated isn't high IQ

@gecko bus himself says that his posts are low IQ even though he has a lot of must read posts

Its a waste of time who gives a fuck

Short posts are more fun

I'm average IQ but I have no attention span and no will to put effort into stuff.
That too. I have ADHD. I'm diagnosed.

brutal at least try to read some books its a better way to increase your knowledge

Same honestly. I rarely make longer threads

Me too but then I'm too lazy to write long posts

Same but I started ritalinmaxxing some time ago

i can't even put together a couple paragraphs of quality english text. Or russian text, for that matter. I can't write or think at the level of high IQ posters.

i can't even put together a couple paragraphs of quality english text. Or russian text, for that matter. I can't write or think at the level of high IQ posters.
You always came across to me as a high-quality poster.

Not that I remember any in particular but surprising to hear you say this.

You are higher IQ than me for sure. I can barely type sometimes and Im not joking

Tbh, I wish I was capable of overthinking threads less and just get straight to the point and post something I started writing just a minute before on a whim more often.

same

they get thousands of views on their high iq posts

my most viewed thread is the one where i told the story how i shit my pants at work :lul:
Absolutely based:feelshaha::feelsokman::feelshmm:.

Same I hate being low IQ :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

average arab, the slave trade and incest cucked your genepool hard

my posts get removed for low effort or moved

i just get my point across so just do that
who cares
im not that smart either but some of my posts get pinned simply because i speak facts
so just speak from your heart
say what you really feel and what you know
but yeah i get what youre saying though