Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I’m losing my virginity today to a hook up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dmloha/im_losing_my_virginity_today_to_a_hook_up/

In my last relationship (10 months), I met someone who I genuinely thought I was going to marry. We experimented and played around with a lot of different things (mutual masturbation, manual sex etc) but we never got to PIV. I was definitely ready by the time that relationship ended, which was frustrating but such was the case.

I realise now after that experience that I’ve build sex up in my head to be this scary thing that will devalue me as a person. I realise it doesn’t have to be that though. Especially now that I have more experience with being sexually intimate (and to be honest, I’m not even sure if I classify as a virgin).

She made her cuck ex wait 10 months without sex and now fucks tinder Chad on the first date. Roastie moment :lul:

Her problem
total foid death

Haha I tought you were talking about yourself for a second. Nice clickbait

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dmloha/im_losing_my_virginity_today_to_a_hook_up/

She made her cuck ex wait 10 months without sex and now fucks tinder Chad on the first date. Roastie moment :lul:

Virgin? Kek :feelskek::feelskek:

all foids are whores

Ooofy doofy beta needs to wait 10 months and only jump through 999 hoops to impress the female! Wow! He's such a lucky guy!

Huh? What do you mean that Chad gets sex on first date without doing a single damn thing...? Whaat? :feelsUnreal:

Ooofy doofy beta needs to wait 10 months and only jump through 999 hoops to impress the female! Wow! He's such a lucky guy!

Huh? What do you mean that Chad gets sex on first date without doing a single damn thing...? Whaat? :feelsUnreal:
The brutal thing , a story like that happened to my 2 old friends
One waited 1 years for sex , than the girl left him and started sucking HTN-chadlite dick every week, she herself said that on telegram
Than another friend was firenzoned for months and months while the bitch was fucking other guys but talking only with him .
The sexual strategy betabux alpha fuck is real and exist still today

That's how easy sex is to women. And redditors will shame the very notion of asking a girl what her body count is following their ridicule with a quirky "I don't care how my wife obtained her skills, I just enjoy them." Bugmen.

"I don't care how my wife obtained her skills, I just enjoy them." Bugmen.
Kek I'm sure they enjoy the blown out roast beef that remains after chad obliterates their cervix. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Starfish sex once every couple of months is totally worth it I'm sure. :soy::soy:

Kek I'm sure they enjoy the blown out roast beef that remains after chad obliterates their cervix. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Starfish sex once every couple of months is totally worth it I'm sure. :soy::soy:
These are the same people that claim to have sex every night but post in the relationship advice subreddit.

That's how easy sex is to women. And redditors will shame the very notion of asking a girl what her body count is following their ridicule with a quirky "I don't care how my wife obtained her skills, I just enjoy them." Bugmen.
:feelspuke:

Bluepillers will genuinely try to tell you that it's this easy for men as well, we just either aren't trying or are too stupid to manage it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Kinda expected this to be a r/ForeverAloneWomen post :lul:

Hope she gets aids