Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm losing my mind due to social isolation

S

Scerus

Soldat
-
Typical story really, I have a string of late adolescent failures which means I'm home alone for most of the time and easily 9-12 hours every night. I have no friends aside from some people I sporadically communicate with on Facebook and seeing my mum for about five hours before she retires to bed.

I've started having homicidal fantasies about killing roasties or just whatever. My mind keeps transcending reality. I'm so internally angry and sad all the time.

Welcome to the club. In mine. I'm trying to perfect the universe. By taking away the minds of free individuals infected with free will. Only me can cure the chaotic universe. Life is erenyeager life. Only me. By me. Me me me

Business as usual for suicidecels, neetcels, godifeellonelysincechildhoodcels. :feelsrope:
I am too a fuckup, never graduated highschool, multiple failed attempts at getting a job and fitting in, I just gave up and LDAR.

Welcome to the club. In mine. I'm trying to perfect the universe. By taking away the minds of free individuals infected with free will. Only me can cure the chaotic universe. Life is erenyeager life. Only me. By me. Me me me
Yeah, I like the idea of alternate history. I like the concept of alternate universes where endless timelines are possible and the one I created might exist out there somewhere.

Yeah, I like the idea of alternate history. I like the concept of alternate universes where endless timelines are possible and the one I created might exist out there somewhere.
Adorable. Now become one with my shining light

Never. You can't take me alive.
My shining white light is beautiful
white light transport GIF by Pugatory