Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND! IT NEVER GETS BETTER! ONLY WORSE!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
I truly wish that all of the bluepilled garbage that is spewed towards us actually happened/worked. Unfortunately it's false as fuck and instead we suffer in silence while being shouted at for venting even slightly in this cucked world. When you've done everything in your power to be apart of society only to still be met with disdain, ridicule, disrespect, and being ignored/outcasted, how can you still go on without being drained and hopeless? I've been social, asked women out(and failed ofc), gotten a job, gotten a car, tried to show off what little social circle I have, and then some. I'M STILL INCEL! I'M STILL A NOBODY! I'M STILL A LOW VALUED MALE AND GET TREATED AS SUCH!

Women treat me like dirt. I can't even get a fucking hello from them first(even if I've known them for a long time). I just don't get it man. Like I can accept not being physically attractive to most people but this shit is just beyond insane and tiresome. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT IT'S NOT MY PERSONALITY!

I deserve some kind of equal treatment goddamn it. These fucking faggot normies and used up foidcunts are no better than me. Why can't it just get better for me? Why? I've been threw so much garbage all throughout my life and still do(and still will no doubt). Why can't good karma be real and I get payed off for all of my suffering already. Something needs to change for the better for me or I'll free myself pERmanently.

TLDR: I'm sick of being told it gets better when I've been going threw extremely unfair and potent suifuel/wrongdoings since birth up to now(adulthood) and it won't fucking stop.

Last edited:
It's over

20d6a2e52

ok but did you take a shower though?

Thing is a sub 5 male is completely invisible to every woman so the effort required for them even to look at you (they will never date you lol) is ridiculous.

You’re also 22 like me which means everyone your age is in a long term relationship except you. The only people who aren’t are obese and disgusting and they even think they are too good for you. You will never catch up to normal people in terms of experience. It’s over

stop being so fucking negative all the time

Imagine getting nitpicked over the tiniest mutable flaws when your chin is the size of a peanut and your eyes look like they belong on a baby doe. Oh wait, you probably don't, normies do that to incels all the time. God I hate normies.

Impossible. I always try to ignore my problems irl but reality inevitability comes right back around and smacks me hard in the face. I am reminded of my so far lifelong torturous situations everyday. Now is the time to vent and acknowledge how bad things are. Being a realist doesn't equate to being negative.

Last edited:
foids betray their humongous ego with every gesture in 2019, the only thing that pierces their aura of invincibility is making a mistake that could cause them to lose status in public (breaking someone's property or hurting them out of carelessness), meeting chad or some kind of near-death experience, other than that they subtly try to shit on everyone, and this behavior gets turned into overdrive if they are unhappy about something

ok but did you take a shower though?
I swear to fucking God.
Thing is a sub 5 male is completely invisible to every woman so the effort required for them even to look at you (they will never date you lol) is ridiculous.

You’re also 22 like me which means everyone your age is in a long term relationship except you. The only people who aren’t are obese and disgusting and they even think they are too good for you. You will never catch up to normal people in terms of experience. It’s over
This truth haunts me greatly.

Just be yourself bro. Stop hating women and be more positive. :soy:

What kind of hobbies do you have? Do you have a decent job? Family?

One of you should make that your profile pic tbhngl.
What kind of hobbies do you have? Do you have a decent job? Family?
I don't do anything as a hobby tbh. I also work at a Target and my family is shit. Does it matter though? I witness retards with less than what I have get and maintain genuine/loyal pussy to this day while I continue to rot. Fucking bullshit as always.

Last edited:
Suicide is the sunrise at the end of the long dark night.

One of you should make that your profile pic tbhngl.

I don't do anything as a hobby tbh. I also work at a Target and my family is shit. Does it matter though? I witness retards with less than what I have get and maintain genuine/loyal pussy to this day while I continue to rot. Fucking bullshit as always.

Man having hobbies is the only thing that keeps me sane these days. I also have a shit menial job (kids theme park worker where I get to see thousands of couples come in). The only advantage I've found to being in our situation is that things that seem futile to normal people (learning languages, musical instrument) is nothing for me because after I work my 40 hours/get home from school I have absolutely nothing left whereas other people have to deal with their girlfriend, family, etc. You most likely have time on your side. Sure, no one will appreciate the fact that you play the xylophone or whatever the fuck but at least it will occupy your mind with something other than negativity.

Man having hobbies is the only thing that keeps me sane these days. I also have a shit menial job (kids theme park worker where I get to see thousands of couples come in). The only advantage I've found to being in our situation is that things that seem futile to normal people (learning languages, musical instrument) is nothing for me because after I work my 40 hours/get home from school I have absolutely nothing left whereas other people have to deal with their girlfriend, family, etc. You most likely have time on your side. Sure, no one will appreciate the fact that you play the xylophone or whatever the fuck but at least it will occupy your mind with something other than negativity.
I see what you're saying and appreciate it but the bitter bullshit of my life will always be thought of in the back of my head. The only cure for this are my deepest desires becoming a reality for me(unlikely). Copes are just that: copes.

Pain and sadness forever

Sour grapes of wrath

This literally is what my mother tells me everyday. I asked her “Tell me one positive thing about my life?!” Her answer after thinking for a few moments was “You’re alive.” :forcedsmile:

What if instead of losing your mind, you were losing your virginity

Blue pill guys think they'll get an opportunity to fuck pretty much any woman if they impress her enough, every woman thinks any interaction with a guy will result in him pestering her for sex/a date.

The only men women can be friends with that have zero sexual problems stemming from it are fags & A-sexuals that don't even want platonic love.

Welcome to the world where looks are everything & if you ain't got that you better be rich, have status for some reason or just be in the top 1% of something skillwise otherwise be prepared to eat shit & if you're not NT; god help you.

What if instead of losing your mind, you were losing your virginity
That's the reality that should be but unfortunately I exist in this heavily flawed mess of a life instead. I've been wrongfully robbed of happiness my whole life.
This literally is what my mother tells me everyday. I asked her “Tell me one positive thing about my life?!” Her answer after thinking for a few moments was “You’re alive.” :forcedsmile:
Shit like that is such nonsensical bullshit. "Just be positive even though there's literally nothing to be positive about and your whole life so far is shit bro :soy: . Just be grateful of garbage that means nothing while everyone else(Normies, Chads, Tyrones, ect.) lives as kings compared to you"(I compare myself to others because it's the truth and I'm acknowledging reality unlike delusional gaslighting idiots). When my life starts to actually get better and stays better is when I won't be "so fucking negative:soy: ".

Last edited: