Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR im looking after a video where an incel threw chadlite on the floor on a party and beat shit out of him

satancel

satancel

Banned
-
im looking after a video where an incel threw chadlite on the floor on a party and beat shit out of him screaming in rage. it was posted here about one year ago and i dont know where can i find it. im searching it for one week now

That was a satisfying video

I remember it, the one where the incel sperged out and lifted the chad lite up and pounder his head on the floor, I don't know the name of it though

didnt he break chads neck?
killing him permanently?

If anyone remembers any word that was in the title, pls post it.

don't think i saw this but i would interested in seeing it

Last edited:
I saw it but didnt watch tho

we waiting .....

I remember it, it was some fatcel who beat the shit out of a chadlite which you just stated above. He also took wrestling classes if I can recall.

Still want to watch it tbh.

Jiu Jitsu maxxx and beat the shit out of chads until you go to prison

Bumping this because I saw this under similar threads from the thread I just made. I know exactly what video you're talking and I made a thread on it a long while back.

Absolutely brutal

@satancel @Jazavac @Gone Coping @Blacktarpill @ordinaryotaku

Last edited: