Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm lonely and wish I had a significant other...

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I like talking to people just like myself!

How bout dat? Cash me ouside!

Same. Me have job. Me have money. Me have entertainment. Me have no one to share it with :feelscry:

At least you have your potatoes.

That’s disgusting inkwell! Not entitled!!!

81dfa5ff70f597c402ffbdc01be4b53e60-02-catch-me-outside.rsocial.w1200.jpg
She never mentioned how much cash it took to get inside...

You are an oldcel correct? What is your age?

You must have amassed so much wisdom that i cannot even fathom. I shall do my best to follow your lead great old one. :feelsYall:

i don't know if i would be able to be in a relationship if i magically became attractive because i know too much to be happy and not paranoid

it's like trying smoking after reading studies about smoking causing health problems

You must have amassed so much wisdom that i cannot even fathom. I shall do my best to follow your lead great old one. :feelsYall:
yeah. As much as i know, i know that i don't know enough. But at least i know that i don't know the stuff i don't know.

Many others are satisfied knowing what they consider to be enough. Ofc, sometimes enough actually IS enough. And yet perfect can be the enemy of good enough.

In other words:

Follow your own motherfucking lead!

Do i look like a GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING highway to you?

Geez! Kids these days got no initiative...

I'm so hungry

I'm so hungry
Soom im gonna cook a big bunch of rice in some chicken bone broth stuff for dinner. I boiled a whole (fancy mostly organic) chicken yesterday and left the water and some various meat and bones in it to simmer all night and all day. Should be good.

Soom im gonna cook a big bunch of rice in some chicken bone broth stuff for dinner. I boiled a whole (fancy mostly organic) chicken yesterday and left the water and some various meat and bones in it to simmer all night and all day. Should be good.

Don't tell me motherfucker I am hungry and all the shops are closed I will fucking steal your fucking food and eat it in front of you. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Threadly reminder that even if you were Chad, most women would never love you. They can admire you for your flesh and bone arrangement or for your wealth, but it'll never be something unconditional.

This point I'm making is actually Lifefuel, since it means we need to stop chasing women that would add nothing to our lives besides sex and maybe some ephemeral hours of enjoyment/distractions.

I never really get what you mean in your posts tbhngl

too bad we are invisible at best, seen as disgusting creeps/potential rapists at worst

yeah. As much as i know, i know that i don't know enough. But at least i know that i don't know the stuff i don't know.

Many others are satisfied knowing what they consider to be enough. Ofc, sometimes enough actually IS enough. And yet perfect can be the enemy of good enough.

In other words:

Follow your own motherfucking lead!

Do i look like a GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING highway to you?

Geez! Kids these days got no initiative...
I see your point but following someones lead is not always a bad thing. It is more efficient to learn knowledge from others than trying to figure it out yourself (Reinventing the wheel theory). Im not really a youngcel myself but i can probably learn much from an ancient soul like you, after which i walk my own path. I would like to break bread with you 1 day. :feelsYall:

I had a nice dream where I was snuggled up with a cute blond girl and we chatted.

Then I woke up :feelsbadman:

Don't tell me motherfucker I am hungry and all the shops are closed I will fucking steal your fucking food and eat it in front of you. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
Now just you simmer down there young fella!

You mean to tell me you don't have any food storage? Wtf? Nothing?

For example. That rice im cooking was FREE from the begging food place. I had it for a year of more. It's 3 months expired and stinky with rancid oil. I rinsed it off and there wasn't any bugs this time...

The whole chicken i actually bought, $7usd. 3+ month's ago. It was in the freezer that whole time.

I figure i can get about 8 good meals from it. 5 chicken portion and soup and many of just rice. Less than a buck a meal.

When the rice is done I'll eat a big serving, and bag a serving, and (try to) dehydrate the rest on my woodstove next to the chicken bone soup stuff.

I never dryed cooked rice before but it seems eaay. That way i don't have to eat it fast. I get tired of rice easy.

Anyway. The point is. That food was all from my storage. The nearest store is 15 miles or something like that. Not like they are open - maybe they are! - but i sure as fuck don't feel like freezing my ass off riding my bicycle to get there!

Think ahead bro. Make a list and a budget. Take advantage of free food opportunities! Sure beans and rice suck! But done right (SPICES! ;; ) they can be fine.

Maybe i ought to dry some motherfucking cooked beans on my woodstove too? Lol. And other stuff too. Why not?

I'd set you up with you're very own bowl and spoon bro! No need to attempt to steal it required.

I never really get what you mean in your posts tbhngl
Let this be a lesson unto you bro!
Capture 2020 11 16 21 33 501

That "thing" on the log in page is the reason for this post!
I see your point but following someones lead is not always a bad thing. It is more efficient to learn knowledge from others than trying to figure it out yourself (Reinventing the wheel theory). Im not really a youngcel myself but i can probably learn much from an ancient soul like you, after which i walk my own path. I would like to break bread with you 1 day. :feelsYall:
Tonight it's all about rice...
(Although i know how to mill wheat and make bread too! That's for another post though)

Now just you simmer down there young fella!

You mean to tell me you don't have any food storage? Wtf? Nothing?

For example. That rice im cooking was FREE from the begging food place. I had it for a year of more. It's 3 months expired and stinky with rancid oil. I rinsed it off and there wasn't any bugs this time...

The whole chicken i actually bought, $7usd. 3+ month's ago. It was in the freezer that whole time.

I figure i can get about 8 good meals from it. 5 chicken portion and soup and many of just rice. Less than a buck a meal.

When the rice is done I'll eat a big serving, and bag a serving, and (try to) dehydrate the rest on my woodstove next to the chicken bone soup stuff.

I never dryed cooked rice before but it seems eaay. That way i don't have to eat it fast. I get tired of rice easy.

Anyway. The point is. That food was all from my storage. The nearest store is 15 miles or something like that. Not like they are open - maybe they are! - but i sure as fuck don't feel like freezing my ass off riding my bicycle to get there!

Think ahead bro. Make a list and a budget. Take advantage of free food opportunities! Sure beans and rice suck! But done right (SPICES! ;; ) they can be fine.

Maybe i ought to dry some motherfucking cooked beans on my woodstove too? Lol. And other stuff too. Why not?

I'd set you up with you're very own bowl and spoon bro! No need to attempt to steal it required.

Let this be a lesson unto you bro!
View attachment 373769
That "thing" on the log in page is the reason for this post!

Tonight it's all about rice...

I do not have a kitchen in my house ded fucking srs. No fridge or nothing.

I do not have a kitchen in my house ded fucking srs. No fridge or nothing.
Wow! Then canned food is the way to go for you!

I know a dude that sold his stove, and refrigerator! But he has a woodstove. He uses that to cook. But he mostly eats out of cans a lot. It's kind of expensive, but not if you consider the cost/value of cooking time and energy.

I eat stuff out of cans a lot myself. Maybe you can get an electric hotplate thing? Theres a lot you can cook with them. I used a hotplate in an abandoned house with stolen electricity for a winter. It was ok. Could boil water for coffee and pasta. Mini fridges are cheap too. I use a mini fridge and a mini freezer.
And i cook on a propane 2 burner camp stove... Just saying

Wow! Then canned food is the way to go for you!

I know a dude that sold his stove, and refrigerator! But he has a woodstove. He uses that to cook. But he mostly eats out of cans a lot. It's kind of expensive, but not if you consider the cost/value of cooking time and energy.

I eat stuff out of cans a lot myself. Maybe you can get an electric hotplate thing? Theres a lot you can cook with them. I used a hotplate in an abandoned house with stolen electricity for a winter. It was ok. Could boil water for coffee and pasta. Mini fridges are cheap too. I use a mini fridge and a mini freezer.
And i cook on a propane 2 burner camp stove... Just saying

I can't cook anything it will trigger the fire alarm. The space is too small. I live in a literal ghetto.

I can't cook anything it will trigger the fire alarm. The space is too small. I live in a literal ghetto.
Fire alarm is triggered by smoke bro. Just don't burn your food and you should be ok. It's not difficult. Just pay attention to it.
If you have a radiator you can use it as a slow cooker! I did that as a ghetto kid.

To think there are foids that read this and think about how wrong you are rather than hanging out with you