Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm locationfucked

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
Imagine being born in a country where everybody is so god damn beautiful, rich, tall and smart.

Living in top-1st world is a fate worse than death for a truecel.
Everything you do, you feel like you're jumping through fire to do it.
You're smart, but everyone else is smart.
You're not even that short (5'9), but it doesnt matter because the average is a fucking 6 foot tall, and you match the height with females more often than males.
You're rich, but nobody cares, because everybody is doing well for themselves, and not a single girl is trying to depend on you with anything monetary, ever.
Your dick works, but so does every other dick, and most dicks are bigger.

Add physical deformities of the face, skeletal deformities of the chest and arms (underdevelopment), not to mention any form of societal psychological impairment of any kind, and you're better off just buying the ticket for any flight there is left to Thailand or Phillipines, and using the one and only good thing that god gave you in this joke of a life, if you still believe in him, and that's, you guessed it, being white.

fuck thailand

Add physical deformities of the face, skeletal deformities of the chest and arms (underdevelopment), not to mention any form of societal psychological impairment of any kind, and you're better off just buying the ticket for any flight there is left to Thailand or Phillipines, and using the one and only good thing that god gave you in this joke of a life, if you still believe in him, and that's, you guessed it, being white.
SEAmaxx is good cope, also cocaine and alcohol too get wasted af, and fuck bunch off cheap whores there, go for the youngest ones if she is older than 20 leave

SEAmaxx is good cope, also cocaine and alcohol too get wasted af, and fuck bunch off cheap whores there, go for the youngest ones if she is older than 20 leave
dont pay more than 30 bucks!! cause they will try too link you cause whores gonna whores and foids gonna foid!!

You exist without existing

I wish I could rot there. I'm even below the shitskin subhumans I live with.

Imagine being born in a country where everybody is so god damn beautiful, rich, tall and smart.

Living in top-1st world is a fate worse than death for a truecel.
Everything you do, you feel like you're jumping through fire to do it.
You're smart, but everyone else is smart.
You're not even that short (5'9), but it doesnt matter because the average is a fucking 6 foot tall, and you match the height with females more often than males.
You're rich, but nobody cares, because everybody is doing well for themselves, and not a single girl is trying to depend on you with anything monetary, ever.
Your dick works, but so does every other dick, and most dicks are bigger.

I am 5’8 tall barefoot.
With Nike AF1 I’m like 5’9 but that’s about it
Sometimes I wish that I was born in Russia or Ukraine, cause if that was the case I would most likely be dead by now.
This way I don’t have to suffer anymore.