Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m literally the best user of all time

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Unironically I’m the best user of all time and always will be in every forum I used

I can’t fucking understand this bullshit

Whatever I say wherever I go irl or online I get hated on endlessly

You hate me because I speak the truth

I actually have an idea in this ,it’s because most people are evil and stupid and those evil and stupid motherfuckers are the one who’s hating me ,there’s no difference here and irl ,most people who hate me are disgusting piece of shit of a persons irl

I’m the biggest truecel and legend of all time ,literally all forums and social media bans me

The day will come and all you stupid and evil fucks will say “Mentally lost cel was right all along ! Please help us MLC!”

And I’ll say “No”

Message To my few fellow friends …

Thank you that you fought by my side against this degenerate scum
Unironically I’m the best user of all time and always will be in every forum I used
Negative IQ.

I’m the best user that’s why I’m hated

Did your little brain got that right?
All you do is shit up the forum. The fact that you don't have the self-awareness to realize that is just pure KEK.

All you do is shit up the forum. The fact that you don't have the self-awareness to realize that is just pure KEK.
Only normie retards say kek and shit

Go kek your ass faggot

You’re jealous of me

You’re jealous of me
Jealous of a low IQ cockroach...

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Balanced pride is meaningful and wholesome.

Any middle-easterncel is a trucel in my book and deserves the absolute of respect.