Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im literally stuck in australia for the rest of my life

ass2ass

ass2ass

Banned
-
stuck in apartheid australia
savings running out
only $20k in bank to last 1 more year of neetdom
no skills or education and all jobs require botshot
ineligible for welfare
i refuse to get the kikespike so theyve removed my freedom to travel internationally
the only way unvaxxed are allowed to leave is under ‘compelling circumstances’ like death of family member, and you have to beg faceless beaurocrats to give you an exemption to leave
i literally cant get out of the country
[UWSL]its over[/UWSL]
its so fucking over for me bros:feels:
im literally being sissified by the state

over for chadstralia

It's over for you

they dont want me to SEAmaxx because they know id be a slayer
this legislation is aimed at me specifically!

Ya the time to get out of the usual suspect countries before the next genocide is closing. In Australia it looks to be too late.

one shot at life and i had to be born in an anglo country

its brutal, hang in thERe.

Just lose your money on a forced Australian quarantine camp theory

Australia is really fucking brutal. 1984 shit full draconian land. Even normie australians are fucking done with the country, they go SO fucking far with these things it's just unbelievable.

Get yourself a Kangaroo and have it hop you over to whatever country you want to go.

ive even applied for volunteering roles in m*xico to put in as my compelling reason to leave
if i can get there ill moonwalk over the border and live it up in wyoming or something
i hate austr*lia so god dam much bros

What happens if you don't have any money and job and no vax?
They won't let you starve, right?:shock:
The west has fallen.

Life must be hard at chadstralia

:feelswhat: im on a continental island
closest nation i could sneak to is literally filled with cannibals and id have to dodge aus navy to get out
im a cuck pet of the government stuck in their yard
Sounds like an exciting death/ adventure...

As a fellow Aussie I sympathise. What state are you from? I'm in NSW, it's pretty shit but I'm just grateful that I don't live in Victoria. Have you seen how they're putting people into camps. All it takes for you to be taken away is to be in contact with a infected person and you can be fined thousands for coming out of your little cell. I refuse to take the vaccine under any circumstance so I wonder if the coppers will take me away.
That's what happens when the government takes away your guns.

Kill the state and rob the airplanes

stuck in apartheid australia
savings running out
only $20k in bank to last 1 more year of neetdom
no skills or education and all jobs require botshot
ineligible for welfare
i refuse to get the kikespike so theyve removed my freedom to travel internationally
the only way unvaxxed are allowed to leave is under ‘compelling circumstances’ like death of family member, and you have to beg faceless beaurocrats to give you an exemption to leave
i literally cant get out of the country
[UWSL]its over[/UWSL]
its so fucking over for me bros:feels:
im literally being sissified by the state
Take your vaccine goyim and stop complaining

eh Australia isn't as bad as some of the SEA countries like Malaysia and Singapore. Or China/India. Higher minimum wage and neetbucks actually exist.