Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Likely Leaving this Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I am ugly and I know my life will ever be as rich with experience as a Chad. But I feel there is a life out there for me. I am a genius, I am SUPER HIGH IQ. I feel that people like me can find meaning building super algorithms for Silicon Valley or being top notch investment bankers for Wall Street, or perhaps being a genius technocrat for the Federal Reserve or ECB or even Bank of Canada (I was born in Canada so I should be able to work their easily at some organization with international prestige like RBC, CIBC, or Bank of Canada). I feel that being ugly should not constrain me. I am a genius, I am meant to be a genius. Look at Einstein he wasn't that cute but look he is recognized by everyone and treated with respect. I am drunk right now so maybe im out of line but i feel that I need to leave this forum, self improve, LEARN TO CODE BETTER and mix that with my genius economic knowledge to become a true GLOBAL ELITE

Didn't read tbh, but cope

Use your IQ to overthrow the system.
Don't be a slave to these faggots who put you off for some pathetic $$$

If you're being serious, I wish you the best of luck OP. Ignore the phaggots above who think being an Incel means you have to do nothing but masturbate to hentai.

didnt read but good luck

Interesting thread bruh

Use your IQ to overthrow the system.
Don't be a slave to these faggots who put you off for some pathetic $$$

How is becoming the ruler of the world being a "slave"? If you have a high IQ, you should work at Silicon Valley or Wall street and then rule the world.

How is becoming the ruler of the world being a "slave"? If you have a high IQ, you should work at Silicon Valley or Wall street and then rule the world.
“When you dance with the devil, the devil doesn't change. The devil changes you.”

good luck friend

I know a little of sql tbh

r/nooneasked
/r/WOOOOSH

@FastBananaCEO
Because you know programming, here is a question for you.

Is this book as good as /g/ says?
Sicp

Will I "make it" if I finish this book?