Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm less functional than a cognitively impaired foid

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
So I know a foid who is brain damaged and has a mental age of 10 while being 21, yet is able to hold a job at a market and has had a husband through the brain damage till he passed away. Meanwhile I'm KHHV at 26 and still at uni with 0 work experience despite having a triple digit IQ. Actually it's unlikely I'll get a job right after graduation cause I'll be evading military service and wouldn't be able to hold an official local job, but I digress. The foid not only had a husband and currently has a suitable job, but also gets constant support from co-workers and many people around her.

Now imagine if I (or any fellow cel, really) had the same share of diagnosed chronic mental illnesses and physical shortcomings YET also suffered a brain injury, how far could he really get? I wouldn't want to imagine.

Now imagine if I (or any fellow cel, really) had the same share of diagnosed chronic mental illnesses and physical shortcomings YET also suffered a brain injury, how far could he really get? I wouldn't want to imagine.
Don't have to imagine hard: we get nowhere. Simple.

I thought you were permbanned?