Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm legit stupid

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I'm 23 and study biology. I'm getting my deegree this year. If I knew I would be a dateless virgin after being 5 years in college I
would have never set my foot in it. What the fuck is the point in studying to get in university and then study to get out of it
if you don't have sex during your time there? I wasted 5 years of peaceful LDARing for this shit. Every day, I have to endure being
in clasess full of girls I WON'T HAVE SEX with. 95% of them are TAKEN and the 5% who aren't always say shit like "I'm not in the mood for dating atm"
or "We shouldn't date" which traslated to "You are an ugly subhuman and I want nothing to do with you.".

No girl gives a shit wether you work or not. Like hell, many girls bang high school kids who live with their parents and have no intentions of enrolling in uni whatsoever.
If I was smart I would drop out of uni in the first year and just sit home and rot in peace. Instead, I decided to study because I thought that I might meet a girl or
something. Females in my classes date high school dropouts and homeless Chads and won't even speak to subhumans like me.
I'm also friendless because I have 0 action so guys consider me ugly since they can't rate other men and leave me out.

Yesterday, a well known Chad picked up two Stacies like it was nothing while I was trying to flirt with a below average girl but to no avail.
When Chad exists we are nothing. He mogs us to oblivion and renders us invisible. You CANNOT be a sane and fulfilled man if you don't
have a loving girlfriend. Genetics ARE EVERYTHING when it comes to dating. Brothels are full of academics and nobel prizers while low IQ
peasants are fucking girls from STEM.  No point in doing anythign as a subhuman. While Chad gets praised no matter what he does you will be shamed
and belittled for achieving your goals. Women can't judge your actions but they can judge your looks and if they are good then your success will
boost their affection for you.

College is fucking suicide fuel, i don't even go to class anymore. I only go to college when i have midterms, the rest of the time i just gymcel and LDAR.

Ima read this tomorrow ok man

eurocel said:
College is fucking suicide fuel, i don't even go to class anymore. I only go to college when i have midterms, the rest of the time i just gymcel and LDAR.

I used to gymcel as well. Mega cope. I can't be aroud people anymore.

Ugh, enduring education as an incel is the worst. You just know that you're efforts are near all in vain when a 10/10 stacey or chad can make millions with their face whilst you slave away to get enough degrees for an entry level job.

incelaman said:
I used to gymcel as well. Mega cope. I can't be aroud people anymore.

I usually go when the wagecucks are at work, my gym is usually empty around 2-3pm

Rein said:
Ugh, enduring education as an incel is the worst. You just know that you're efforts are near all in vain when a 10/10 stacey or chad can make millions with their face whilst you slave away to get enough degrees for an entry level job.

My point exactly. Not only I will struggle to survive I will also be a virgin forever. I'm forced to work just to survive while Normies work and their gfs please them after a hard day. Fuck this shit.

[attachment=24]
Your fate was decided the second your genetics were determined. Modern living is the result of arbitrary gamesmanship whose shadow rules were arbitrated by impious grudgelords. There is no place for us in society; we are genetic dead ends. You already instinctively intuit that your efforts are pointless, there's no shame in opting out. I think it was Confucius that said it would be wrong to conform to a world so corrupt. The stars shine but they're not for us; some of us just weren't meant to live in this fickle world.

Attachments

• st anthony the great.jpg
    st anthony the great.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 102
I'm currently in college. Absolutely hellish suicide fuel filled with normies, bluepilled cucks, the whole lot. My newest cope is to get a good job making 6 figures and just forget about all those fucking whores.

Shit like this just makes you realize that life is a retarded meme, at least now in it's current stage. Good head on your shoulders, high-gifted level IQ, but you're ugly? LOL good luck boyo, your oneitis will get gangbanged by stoners with 1.5 GPA's. Women don't give a FUCK about your intelligence, if anything, it just repulses them more if you're ugly.

21st century schizoid man said:
Your fate was decided the second your genetics were determined. Modern living is the result of arbitrary gamesmanship whose shadow rules were arbitrated by impious grudgelords. There is no place for us in society; we are genetic dead ends. You already instinctively intuit that your efforts are pointless, there's no shame in opting out. I think it was Confucius that said it would be wrong to conform to a world so corrupt. The stars shine but they're not for us; some of us just weren't meant to live in this fickle world.

Brutal BlackPill

whogivesafuc said:
Women don't give a FUCK about your intelligence, if anything, it just repulses them more if you're ugly.

This is very true, brother. Being smart is received negatively by women. Girls don't want brains. They want tall, high T big cocked men that will fuck their brains out. While we approach girls with smart lines and politeness, Chad just goes and says "Wann fuck?" and he drowns in pussy.

I read a ban appeal of yours at the time I was a short time lurker.