Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm leaving

Copingtillidie

Copingtillidie

CopingHardCel
★★★
No,i didn't ascend,i just think the incel forums are a bad cope.
I was a bit depressed and this forum exaspersperated that.
I'm already blackpilled and i'll continue to be,but i rather watch anime and other shit as cope

literally who?

try wellbutrin or vyvanse

Good idea. Good luck.

Enjoy your pleasures.

See you tomorrow

Always remember this forum to stay blackpilled. I worry that the blackpilled mindset will eventually fade away

Always remember, never trust a thot.

Good luck brother.

I dont get it why people make posts like this. If you wanna go and never come back,just do it. Why make a post about it!!!

I feel the same exact way OP. Good luck my dude

who?
Always remember this forum to stay blackpilled. I worry that the blackpilled mindset will eventually fade away
it doesn't when reality is bashing your head against the brickwall of the blackpill on an almost daily basis. Not to worry boyo
I dont get it why people make posts like this. If you wanna go and never come back,just do it. Why make a post about it!!!
eh, I think it's good for the sense of a community. But with this guy who most posters probably never heard of, I fail to see why it's a useful thing to tell anyone

Last edited:
i hope u find your waifu

It only makes sense if you are known by a lot of members in the community/you post here a lot.

At least watching anime gives you joy

See you next week

No,i didn't ascend,i just think the incel forums are a bad cope.
I was a bit depressed and this forum exaspersperated that.
I'm already blackpilled and i'll continue to be,but i rather watch anime and other shit as cope
Ok. Have a good day.

Who the hell are you?

who??????????????

I actually remember seeing a post from you. Bye.

never trust a female who has a sore throat because it means she most likely swallowed cum recently. Semen is acidic and will burn your throat. I have a theory that most throat infections are caused by this.

bye and hope things get better

LMAO when a greycel pretends people care when they leave

when browsing forums like this one you have to keep in mind that a lot of posters are illogical and will do mental gymnastics in order to rationalize certain things. you shouldn't take everything so seriously.

Nit forget youre here forever 18486396