Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im Leaving this Forum. Heres Why

L

Lestat

Banned
-
I dont give a fuck about no one but myself.
My worth and value is not tied to some nasty shallow bitch. 
Im not weak and easily fooled and shamed by society and feminists to put all my value in some std filled lying self righteous cum bucket.

Evolution is only partly true. If you believe the material world is all there is
and making a baby is your only/main worth and objective as a man there you are a fool and a double fool
for thinking you are smart.

Looks and status are things outside my control so i dont care about how I look and how popular i am.

Joy, peace and happiness are Spiritual things and cannot come from fleshly things
like women, drugs, parties etc. those things only give u shallow temporal high but
the downer/depression afterwards is horrible.

Humans built a silly meaningless competitive artificial world based on ego to prove they are better than other in sports, money, getting women etc. its all about the ego and beating back others. That is no way to live.

I am going to just drop of this Money, sex, hedonistic rat races and just do me and make ME happy.
Dont care about anything else.

I pity those of you who cannot see this and will spend the rest of ur life in misery and hell since
some bitch refuses to let you put ur penis in her stick hole.

JFL

See you either tomorrow or in hell

This is partially true. Some people can live without it and some people can't . Do what makes you happy

"Cope" incoming

are u the guy on jawsurgery forums

Give zero fucks theory. I like it

If only all the fakecels faggots had the same mentality as you and left too.

Cope like the Pope.

Lestat said:
I am going to just drop of this Money, sex, hedonistic rat races and just do me and make ME happy.

So you mean to tell me you'd be happy living out in the wilderness with no shelter and no access to electricity, internet, etc.?

No? Then you very much DO care about money, and WILL continue to participate in the rat race.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So you mean to tell me you'd be happy living out in the wilderness with no shelter and no access to electricity, internet, etc.?

No?  Then you very much DO care about money, and WILL continue to participate in the rat race.

that is a fallacy. also im not working at the moment. so you are wrong on both counts.

gstvtrp said:
When the cope is too strong

says the crying mod who cries and breaks down to his sister who doesnt care that a roastie flaked on u.

Spiritual growth can be achieved by posting here. See how wise the oldest members are. even monks be mirin them

Lestat said:
that is a fallacy. also im not working at the moment. so you are wrong on both counts.

So you live with parents? How long is that going to last though? Even if your parents don't care and will support you as long as they are alive...one day they won't be. Even if you inherit the house when they die, you'll still have to pay for internet, food, electricity, property tax, etc. It ain't cheap. Eventually you will have to work unless your parents are rich to the point where they can set you up so you never have to work (and are willing to do so).

Even if that is the case though, it doesn't disprove what I said. You'd still obviously care about money, you'd just happen to be in a position where it was all handed to you (be it by parents or the government) rather than having to earn it.

You are a curry who found nirvana. Are you going to the path of brahmacharya brother? Sounds like so.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So you live with parents?  How long is that going to last though?  Even if your parents don't care and will support you as long as they are alive...one day they won't be.  Even if you inherit the house when they die, you'll still have to pay for internet, food, electricity, property tax, etc.  It ain't cheap.  Eventually you will have to work unless your parents are rich to the point where they can set you up so you never have to work (and are willing to do so).

Even if that is the case though, it doesn't disprove what I said.  You'd still obviously care about money, you'd just happen to be in a position where it was all handed to you (be it by parents or the government) rather than having to earn it.

everyone needs money, doesnt mean I care about it.
you cant love god and mammon(money). But God will supply money to me since if I need it.
So again another fallacy from u.

Lestat said:
I dont give a fuck about no one but myself.
My worth and value is not tied to some nasty shallow bitch. 
Im not weak and easily fooled and shamed by society and feminists to put all my value in some std filled lying self righteous cum bucket.

Evolution is only partly true. If you believe the material world is all there is
and making a baby is your only/main worth and objective as a man there you are a fool and a double fool
for thinking you are smart.

Looks and status are things outside my control so i dont care about how I look and how popular i am.

Joy, peace and happiness are Spiritual things and cannot come from fleshly things
like women, drugs, parties etc. those things only give u shallow temporal high but
the downer/depression afterwards is horrible.

Humans built a silly meaningless competitive artificial world based on ego to prove they are better than other in sports, money, getting women etc. its all about the ego and beating back others. That is no way to live.

I pity those of you who cannot see this and will spend the rest of ur life in misery and hell since
some bitch refuses to let you put ur penis in her stick hole.
JFL @ this colossal cope.

chudur-budur said:
You are a curry who found nirvana. Are you going to the path of brahmacharya brother? Sounds like so.

im not indian. see my early posts. I hate indians. i got banned for bashing indians last november

Lestat said:
everyone needs money, doesnt mean I care about it.

You keep spamming the word "fallacy" but this is a fallacy if ever there was one.

To not care about something means true indifference about it. That means you wouldn't care if you had it (or any byproducts thereof) or not.

Right now you're posting on the internet which means you have a computer, which either you bought or someone bought for you. You're using the internet, which someone else pays the bills for. You're using electricity which someone is paying for. You're presumably living in a house or apartment which costs money (rent, property taxes). Legitimate indifference about money means you wouldn't care if you lost all of those things, and we both know you would.

So claiming to not care about money is like saying "I really want to stay alive but I don't care if my heart stops beating or if my lungs fail".

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You keep spamming the word "fallacy" but this is a fallacy if ever there was one.

To not care about something means true indifference about it.  That means you wouldn't care if you had it (or any byproducts thereof) or not.  

Right now you're posting on the internet which means you have a computer, which either you bought or someone bought for you.  You're using the internet, which someone else pays the bills for.  You're using electricity which someone is paying for.  You're presumably living in a house or apartment which costs money (rent, property taxes).  Legitimate indifference about money means you wouldn't care if you lost all of those things, and we both know you would.

So claiming to not care about money is like saying "I really want to stay alive but I don't care if my heart stops beating or if my lungs fail".

You are really a guy who cant stand to lose an argument just LOL. 
Like you must win otherwise its over. lol You already lost. 

Only evil greedy people CARE about money.

I dont. i just realise that in order to achieve my destiny it is just a means to an end to help me stay alive until i do.
I dont care about people either, but I had to be around them for many years in school and work.
Just becuz I needed them or had to be around them at that time doesnt mean I cared about them.

So another fallacy by you. And i dont throw it around, i am using it correctly.

Lestat said:
im not indian. see my early posts. I hate indians. i got banned for bashing indians last november

Kek, I always thought you are a curry, what an irony.

Nirvana can be attained by any human being, it has nothing to do with being curry or shitting on the streets. You are on the great path of brahmacharya, your post proves that.

Btw, I am the most brutal currybasher on this forum, no one can take my place.

Lestat said:
You are really a guy who cant stand to lose an argument just LOL. 
Like you must win otherwise its over. lol You already lost.

I genuinely can't tell if you're pretending not to understand just for the sake of trolling or if you are legitimately too much of a retard to understand such a simple concept.

Lestat said:
Only evil greedy people CARE about money.

And assuming you're not roleplaying, drop the whole self-righteous act.  You're no better than those who are successful and have the things you are desperately trying to convince others here that you don't care about.  Sour grapes.

TTvUBlm.jpg

Ryo_Hazuki said:

I genuinely can't tell if you're pretending not to understand just for the sake of trolling or if you are legitimately too much of a retard to understand such a simple concept.

And assuming you're not roleplaying, drop the whole self-righteous act.  You're no better than those who are successful and have the things you are desperately trying to convince others here that you don't care about.  Sour grapes.

TTvUBlm.jpg

SO you lost the argument and have to resort to insulting me like people normally do.
You are of this fleshly world and thus just an animals following sinful social norms and primitive biological urges. sucks to be you. 
Let me school you on something, i was also VERY successful worldwise, but it NEVER fullfiled me. So another fallacy from you. Its not sour grapes one bit, you are def wrong in that reasoning. I know the truth now and it has set me free.
Keep chasing after worldly things, in 100 years they will not be able to save you.

Lestat said:
SO you lost the argument and have to resort to insulting me like people normally do.

You're the one who always resorts to ad hominem.

Lestat said:
You are of this fleshly world and thus just an animals following sinful social norms and primitive biological urges. sucks to be you. 

lol, you sound like one of those stereotypical "fedora" guys that's usually just a strawman made up by Reddit faggots.  Seriously, what you said was so cringy it reads like something that a redditor would put as a fake quote on a pic of an ugly guy wearing a fedora so they can post it for an easy 8000 karma.  It's hard to even imagine someone unironically talking like that.  Just lol if you're not roleplaying.  

Lestat said:
i was also VERY successful worldwise, but it NEVER fullfiled me.

DWFTKj2.jpg

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You're the one who always resorts to ad hominem.

lol, you sound like one of those stereotypical "fedora" guys that's usually just a strawman made up by Reddit faggots.  Seriously, what you said was so cringy it reads like something that a redditor would put as a fake quote on a pic of an ugly guy wearing a fedora so they can post it for an easy 8000 karma.  It's hard to even imagine someone unironically talking like that.  Just lol if you're not roleplaying.  

DWFTKj2.jpg

ramblings of a guy who trying to win an argument he lost 2 or 3 responses ago.
and ur insinuating i never had worldly success, ok so ur a liar and disrespectful.

Lestat said:
ok so ur a liar and disrespectful.

Oh, did I hurt your feelings?

And if you were really "VERY successful" as you claim, it's unlikely you would have found this forum, let alone still be posting here. And if you were really leaving you wouldn't have made two threads announcing your alleged departure only to keep coming back here frantically trying to get the last word in some argument. Lol, you'll be back in like a week either on this account or an alt, and everyone here knows it.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Oh, did I hurt your feelings?  

And if you were really "VERY successful" as you claim, it's unlikely you would have found this forum, let alone still be posting here.  And if you were really leaving you wouldn't have made two threads announcing your alleged departure only to keep coming back here frantically trying to get the last word in some argument.  Lol, you'll be back in like a week either on this account or an alt, and everyone here knows it.

Wow, now ur being condesending and sadistic, typical of evil fleshly beings.
Well I said today is my last day, so i still have a few more hours. 
I can make as many threads until the end of today.

U are the one constantly trying to have the last word, hypocrite.

Well i know for sure u will ALWAYS be on here. take that as u like

Also being successful doesnt mean that u cant get girls. There are many successful men
in todays world struggling to get girls and many broke chads slaying like crazy. You shud know this being on
these blackpilled sites and ur a fucking mod to booth, shows how much u know....................

Lestat said:
Wow, now ur being condesending and sadistic, typical of evil fleshly beings.
Well I said today is my last day, so i still have a few more hours. 
I can make as many threads until the end of today.

U are the one constantly trying to have the last word, hypocrite.

Well i know for sure u will ALWAYS be on here. take that as u like

Also being successful doesnt mean that u cant get girls. There are many successful men
in todays world struggling to get girls and many broke chads slaying like crazy. You shud know this being on
these blackpilled sites and ur a fucking mod to booth, shows how much u know....................

"I'M LEAVING GUYS!"

>everyone calls your bluff or just doesn't care

"G-Guys! I'm leaving....for realsies!! "

>nobody cares

>Keeps coming back to argue with people

I really hope you're roleplaying.

In case you're not, it's pretty obvious whats happening.  You announced that you were leaving in hopes people would go "NO DON'T LEAVE" "I'LL MISS YOU".  Instead people replied basically calling your bluff or saying good riddance.  So you got mad and now you're throwing a tantrum like a child.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A[/video]

these threads

Money, drugs and sex might be overrated and i reject materialism myself.

But the only thing that could possibly give me joy is having my own family and raising my children.

Cant do that without a woman...